Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Blog Entries

..when the things you used to do together as a couple don't affect you as much as it did before..

GGWP - mao na

you'll know when you can look at and converse with that person without feeling any hatred/anger towards them OR any emotional urge to get back with them

Quote Originally Posted by kageron View Post
    kung lud.on naka if mag hubo sila
    ka relate ko ani...wa na juy lami bisag onsaon.

You know that you are over someone when it does not bother you when they post their picture together with the new personhey are dating; You also know that you are over them when you are dating again. It shows that you have moved on but not all the time.

You will know that you are over someone when you no longer think about them as much as you did whn you first broke up. During the initial stages you always think about the things that you did together and it hurts. Whn you are no longer doing that then you have got over them.

when deep inside you don't really care about the person anymore, tubayan nlng nimo
    stonewalling
    you entertain the idea of flirting someone else
    when you try to reminisce things between you two and you felt something down your pit nga mura kag giluod or naay pgmahay sa imong mga gibuhat

In general, everything is pretty simple. I can highlight the following points. When you forget even the existence of that person. When you ignore each and everything of that person. When you don't feel any kind of emotions even if you are pleaded by that person. It happened to me when my girlfriend cheated on me. I found out about this through a special application snapchat spy. Maybe this will be helpful for someone.

9.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011