Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    ako, ill go all out anang breed ethics jod...
    lisod lang nuon pagdani sa uban but little by little, we can try
    Mau gyud sir. Ako btaw im trying my best and still learning kay dili man na ingon ana kadali gud

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    ako, ill go all out anang breed ethics jod...
    lisod lang nuon pagdani sa uban but little by little, we can try
    exactly sir. maski mag inusara ta sa first, in the end, managhan ra nya ta and everyone would be happy with their beloved breeds/pets

little by little it will happen,as they say,its a process but unta lang mu cooperate ang tanan.unta pud naa pud buhaton ang PCCI,as our mother canine club dri like similar in Germany club's trained & provide a breed warden na mucheck sa mga iregister na dogs/pups from the moment the moment the parents are to be bred,icheck parents if suitable ba ibreed,wa bay disqualifying fault ug congenital health problem,ang overall physical ug living conditions sa dogs/pups,the moment the pup's are born,etc.if ok tanan they are authorized to tattoo each pup with a specific registration number,which will also be the registration number printed in the pup's pedigreed papers but if anything is wrong or unrightfully done,dili iregister ang dogs/pups.by that,naa clay control sa mga iregister na dogs ug sa health & well being sa dogs sad.they also monitor the stud dogs & brood bitches,which depends on their breed surveys (Korung) & ZTP (breed suitability tests) and has a limited or unlimited number of stud work/coupling at a given year/s depending on its quality,quality of its offsprings & its given rating (koerklassed).

What we need is a PCCI office here in Cebu , maski satellite man lang .

What do you think guys ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    What we need is a PCCI office here in Cebu , maski satellite man lang .

What do you think guys ?
    I think naa naman ang KCCI w/c is affiliated sa PCCI. Lisud man sad gud if butangan diri PCCI office then mosunod na ang other regional members w/c I think dili sad mosugot ang PCCI

Mao sad .

Anyways ... anymore BREEDING , SELLING and BUYING TIPS ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default to those who wants to buy a new pup

nabasa rani nako sa lain forum..

I have done this and it work, I save a lot of thousands_;;;;

What I did I just post an add and leave my contact and in less than 5 days there are a lot of breeders that contacted me.I bought a 6 months shipoo at 2k, I save more than 2k since the price this dog at this age is more than 4,000;;;;;

Most of the breeders that will post in the add are already in to businees, though making it a business is not bad, but exploiting the price is another thing!

My friend who advised me to just post an add had also bought a lhapsa apso at 3k lng. imagine the variance in what they post !!..

Take note: They will only tell you that its not safe or there is no assurance of the quality of the puppy you will purchase.. Pang hadlok ra na nila!! Its also the same if you buy to these breeders who post in a high price. Why? I know for 1 reputable breeders that they already mixed their puppies and they will just price thier puppies according to how it look upon birth.. if they look pure they will price it as pure..,,.....

Thier justification will also be that you will see the mother and father of the puppies to assure you. Well if you post an add you can also see the parents when you buy to these dog lovers that do not make it as a business. And for me, I was able to confirm thier papers:*

There a lot of breeders out there that do not post their puppies for sale because mainly there are just dog lovers and most of them are already in to kennel reduction and willing to sell their puppies lower that the usual price in the net. These breeders will just contact you.,.,

My objective in doin this, is to give the buyers out there the option to purchase quality puppies at a just price. It seems man gud na most of th seller are already exploiting the market price of the these dog

as I told u I already bought a puppy in less than 3k. at a worth breed. and they will ask if I am sure of the breed? My father is a dog breeder in mindanao and we just transfer here in cebu'''''

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE AN EXTRA EFFORT TO POST IN THE INTERNET AND A LITTLE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WILL CONTACT YOU.,.,.,

THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING AND PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

it will still be "value for money" for me...
    if you bought it as 2k, then it must really be worth as such.

Blog Entries
    nice info. tnx TS

nabasa rasad na nako sa uban forum .. it is possible man sad.. hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast