Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: GARDENING..

Default Re: GARDENING..

lisuda ana identify bro oi.. deli bana bunsai ganja?
    hehehehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by kenny_tiu7
    guys patabang lang ko identify sa kani na plant. and if naa mu additional info paki share pod,like how to care, where to buy etc... tnx in advance :mrgreen:

[img width=500 height=375]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/kenny_tiu7/DSC00045.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/kenny_tiu7/DSC00046.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/kenny_tiu7/DSC00047.jpg[/img]
    nice lagi ni na plant. murag christmas tree na bunsai.....sorry wala ko kaila unsa ni

lagi.. nice unta mag gardening... but i lack space in my new place...

Quote Originally Posted by katezu
    nice lagi ni na plant. murag christmas tree na bunsai.....sorry wala ko kaila unsa ni
    i think g cut rana xa from the tree mura branches ra btaw. kay flower arrangement man gud.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    [img width=500 height=375]http://photos-877.friendster.com/e1/photos/77/87/2347877/1_542422419l.jpg[/img]
    is this a begonia? or a variant of the african violet?

nagcollect man gud ko begonias

Begonia siya yadz .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

daghan bonsai sa makro karon.. gikan china... daghan nindot pero wala ko ni ask sa price. :P hehehhe pero nindot jud..

I dont know if it is still going on . Naay daghan na BONSAI plants for sale sa parking lot sa GAISANO TABUNOK last week .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by zerk
    daghan bonsai sa makro karon.. gikan china... daghan nindot pero wala ko ni ask sa price. :P hehehhe pero nindot jud..
    nindot man kaha boss? d sad tingali na mahal kau kay china man...
    hehehehehe..

just started having interest with plants ... hehehe.. im glad there is a topic about gardening.. i need help.. when i bought my plants i asked the manong if i will be needing fertilizer, he said ndi na daw coz its not "maarte" kind of plants naman daw.. after few days.. my plants started dying... huhuhu and the funny thing is .. i dont know the name of halaman churvaness that i bought..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast