Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

mmmmm, nice topic ni dah.. many ideas macontribute.. enjoy reading threads like this..

sure na mosunod ang wamu, nah.. unsa nlng man mahabilin sa People Support ani.. tsktsktsk..

Blog Entries
    ^makamatay sab ng US$3.3billion ang nawa sa WAMU tsk...tsk...tsk....

Blog Entries
    lehman brothers filed bankruptcy...AIG kay naay stocks/shares ang bdo, metro, rcbc...which is on the verge of....
    aha naman ta ani safe oi??
    tsktsk

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    OT: on the bright side, gas prices are expected to continue to fall down in the next few weeks.
    I would'nt count on it. Once OPEC sees that the economic situation looks like its evening out, they'll jump at the chance to reduce production. Apparently there's an "oversupply". The only thing thats stopping them right now is Saudi Arabia. And as always, everytime the Kingdom does something, ma-alienate ang uban members sa OPEC.

Iran calls for oil output cut ahead of OPEC meeting - CNN.com

Just a little side note. In spite of everything thats happening right now, John McCain still thinks "the fundamentals of our economy are strong".

Blog Entries
    my pag mobalik nalang ta sa clinton era wa na unta ta ga experience aning worse na crisis karon.

Quote Originally Posted by missy21 View Post
    lehman brothers filed bankruptcy...AIG kay naay stocks/shares ang bdo, metro, rcbc...which is on the verge of....
    aha naman ta ani safe oi??
    tsktsk
    Gagmay lang naman ang share ng BDO, metro, RCBC. Unlike here sa U.K. Talagang malaki ang lugi. Katulad sa Halifax-Bank of Scotland dati ang market price nila ay 980/share ngayon 80/share na lang (after press conference ng lehman brothers). Kaya yung mga Market speculator, katulad ng Lloyd TSB sila ngayon yung nakikinabang sa pagbagsak ng Stock market sa mundo. You see yung dating 980/share nakuha lang nila ng 200/share. Kaya diyan sa pinas masarap bumili ng stock market share kasi in few months dako kaayo ang imong ginansya... Anyway para sa information mag in-inject ng GBP 30Billion ang Bank of England at GBP 20Billion ang Bank of Japan sa stock market para ma stabilize ang stock market.Yung ibang malalaking european bank ay nag express na rin. Sa mga mahilig sa stock market...this is a good tip for you.

Philcesm, giving tip and observation at London Stock Exchange movement

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    my pag mobalik nalang ta sa clinton era wa na unta ta ga experience aning worse na crisis karon.
    Bitaw, Pansin ko nga... puro mga lovelife ang balita. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilCESM View Post
    Gagmay lang naman ang share ng BDO, metro, RCBC. Unlike here sa U.K. Talagang malaki ang lugi. Katulad sa Halifax-Bank of Scotland dati ang market price nila ay 980/share ngayon 80/share na lang (after press conference ng lehman brothers). Kaya yung mga Market speculator, katulad ng Lloyd TSB sila ngayon yung nakikinabang sa pagbagsak ng Stock market sa mundo. You see yung dating 980/share nakuha lang nila ng 200/share. Kaya diyan sa pinas masarap bumili ng stock market share kasi in few months dako kaayo ang imong ginansya... Anyway para sa information mag in-inject ng GBP 30Billion ang Bank of England at GBP 20Billion ang Bank of Japan sa stock market para ma stabilize ang stock market.Yung ibang malalaking european bank ay nag express na rin. Sa mga mahilig sa stock market...this is a good tip for you.

Philcesm, giving tip and observation at London Stock Exchange movement

In addition to those people trying to stabilize the financial market, the US FED is pumping in another 50B into the financials... that's on top of the 85B they shelled out yesterday.

But, do you think all these bailouts are gonna help stabilize the financial institutions and help get the confidence back from the people? Mao gyud na ang dakong pangutana.

----

Action nasab sa Wall Street .. talks of Merger between Morgan Stanley and Wachovia ganiha, karon sell nasab sila to China Investment Corpration

You people are talking about opportunities karonwhile the market is down.. don't bet on financial institutions just yet kay we don't know who's the next to fall. Go long term on energy, mao na akong tip. I'd also suggest for people to buy gold or silver pero mahal na roon daghan taw nanagan sa Gold and Silver last Monday

---

Anyhow, stocks are expected to open on the positive side this morning after the overnight bailout news. Regardless, I am staying on my positions betting against the economy (shorting gihapon ko). I'll take my losses today - if I end up losing - and ride it `til tomorrow and maybe even over the weekend.. awn lang unsay dagan.
    Last edited by EZRA; 09-18-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

ey, since you people are quite knowledgeable on the topic, tips naman please...

i'm moving up to America Junior and maybe in a few months i'll try playing with stocks, what's the best way to start?

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast