Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: PLACE that you really HATE!!!! And promised never to go back

Quote Originally Posted by deespter View Post
    blue reef - super crowded murag public market jd
    sakto gyud. sa una wa mi lingaw mu suway ta mi ngadto wa mi ni dayun kay ang mga taw nga naligo sa dagat murag kanang mga tilapia gi lawgan na perting wisik2x tungod sa ka daghan.

Elite Member

naa pajud diay isa ako li jud ganahan nga place. MANILA!

We had a very unpleasant experience in Boracay Holiday Resort.

we stayed in boracay from june 12-14 for my husband's bday celebration.on our last night, we slept at abwt 01.30am with me scanning our pics in the cam before sleeping while my husband sets the alarm on his phone for us to wakeup early the following morning.i placed the camera in the table right beside the bed while my husband placed his blackberry and myphone in the table right across the bed, about 8-10 steps from the door.i placed my phone under my pillow and the wallets in our bags.so what were visible in the first table was the camera while in the second table were my husband's phones.when we woke up at 7am,both of my husband's phones and the camera were nowhere to be found.

we reported our plight to the hotel staff and since they kept on nodding and ddnt really know what to do and one of them even implied that we must have lost the things somewhere outside the hotel but wanted to put the blame on them.they told us they were not thieves. i had a very unpleasant conversation with the staff being very defensive.With my husband very frustrated,he went to the police station with the police trailing behind him when he came back.They searched our things as well as the hotel staff's lockers with permission.As expected,our things were nowhere to be found.Since we wer already running late for our 11am flight back to Cebu,we had to leave.we checked out,paid the balance (we were made to pay the balance and we dont have enough time to argue) and raced to the airport.just like that.

our regret is we were assigned to a room with a broken double lock and we ddnt really mind it. we felt secure thinkng that the hotel having a guard house right near the entrance will be enough security for us.how very wrong we were.

the primary lock which is the doorknob was working,only the second/double lock was broken.we were too confident and ddnt really made a fuss with our door having only one lock working.we ddnt expect these things would happen in hotels where somebody would just break in the room while the occupants are right there sleeping.kaisog jud nila.

Elizabeth Mall or E Mall, Cebu City

Every time we're in Cebu City ma agihan lang namo ni cause mas gusto namo ang Ayala and SM. So one time we decided to visit the place. Traumatic kaayo ako experience.LOL exaggerated kaayo pero okay, when nag lunch name sa food court and karneng baka ang amo order- rubber kaayo ang baka!! I tried the food sa ako sister, same rubber pa rin. Nag Jollibee or McDo na lang unta me!!

Then ng CR me, yikes!!! The smell sa CR, it really stinks I can tell may yellow submarine na wala ni lubog.Bahala na mag ka bato wala jud me nag CR. Ni hawa na lang me.

Ang stores, wala may lami ang baligya. Ang sinehan never mind na lang.

Pasenxia na if I sound rude and I know maybe nagkataon lang ni siya, but since bad kaayo ang timing sa amo pag visit, dili na jud ko mo balik dikto..
    Last edited by colby; 06-18-2011 at 04:13 PM.

kanang mga bar2x dha sa mango, mga choops ang mangara, ang systema sa ilang pag-pa dagan sa ilang business bulok

bluwaters resort. samal island davao.
    Di ka pwede mu dala ug any drinks. Maski mu bayad paka ug x10 nga corkage.
    You'll have to deal with their limited choices and expensive drinks.

hope you have a change of heart bro.......

Bati na place kay ZOO..kay daghan ko ka pareha ug nawng!!!!! hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    sa lungag sa duljo. never want to go back there soon. hehehe. im changed!
    migo basin nahan ka naa pay lungag diri sa opon?

Mga Department Store, especially ladies section... basta...

Quote Originally Posted by _dimples_ View Post
    guimaras somewhere south... no signal , no kuryente oh my.. im not going back.nvr again
    Me too, went to Jordan, Guimaras and ..... wala lang... boring lang..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast