Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: the VS. thread

Default the VS. thread

indeed. Flash sometimes appears on the superman series and he is a "superhero", being serious and responsible.

Default the VS. thread

howbout

CAPTAIN MARVEL(dc) vs. CAPTAIN MARVEL(marvel)

who wins?

and be sure to state ur arguements.

Default the VS. thread

Marvel's CAPTAIN MARVEL wins.

Why? The dude is a cosmic being, who kicked the assess of Thanos and the Hulk. He can shoot beams of energy and fly at the speed of light. And right now, he is being depicted as a god of sorts.

The other CAPTAIN MARVEL is the DC equivalent of Thor - magical strength, but probably not enough to beat the Marvel Captain Marvel. He's supposed to have THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON, THE SPEED OF MERCURY AND THE STRENGTH OF HERCULES (or was it Samson?). Although, he could shout SHAZAM! every five seconds and blast the begeezuz out of him like he did Superman in KINGDOM COME.

Again, I am embarrassed by my knowledge of such useless shit.

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Borromeo
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    ..............by the way, does the Justice League show in Cartoon Network give "justice" to the characters and their powers It clearly states that Batman is the Brains of the group while Superman is the leader..............
    The only character who I think is poorly written in Justice League is the Flash. He is portrayed as an idiot - the group's comic relief. In the comics, Wally West was not a buffoon.

And while Batman is the brains, I don't think Superman is the leader - he's just the guy who can kick the most ass. If you analyze their interaction, the guy who imposes himself the most is Green Lantern.
    remember that series back in the 90's...The Flash. Wally West was a phycist/scientist something right. so, he sure is a brainy kind of guy... serious, even

Default the VS. thread

He wasn't a physicist - he was a lab-guy at the Police department. They'd call him CSI these days.

Default the VS. thread

oic

Default the VS. thread

yeah and that was barry allen. hes dead. wally is a full time superhero now. keystone city already knows his secret id.

Default the VS. thread

Oh, yeah. Shit, I forgot. Barry Allen became a bad guy, then he became the Spectre.

My bad.

Default the VS. thread

no no. that was hal jordan (the green lantern).
    barry died in crisis of infinite earths.

and shit, dc is attempting to bring hal back from the dead by sacrifising alan scott( golden age GL).
    i liked alan, he had a twisted version of the GL powers and was a great leader in JSA.

Default the VS. thread

Oh my God....

Beer eating my brain cells...

Confusing my superhero trivia...

Help...I'm melting...

Heeeeeeeeeelp....

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast