Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

happy new year to you ma'am!

Quote Originally Posted by opaxopax View Post
    happy new year to you ma'am!
    kung hei fat choi pud..... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ones View Post
    kung hei fat choi pud..... hehehe
    koy musta na ka?

pyter jd c simon og c silver oi!!!!!!greatest lab of all...........

Default Re: BiGFOOT: The Greatest Lab of My Life!

si Bigfoot ako chihuahua dri napud ako greatest love of all...hehehehe

Good morning mam...

this thread of urs really touches me & our prayers for ur fast recovery is with you *hugs*.

and don't worry with the hair loss (kung wala pa nibalik tubo) coz u still look beautiful... inside and out
    Last edited by jLuspoc; 03-05-2011 at 09:22 AM.

@Big Ones

Very touching and inspiring kaayo imo story w/ ur challenges and triumph along w/ ur doggy dogs
    I still consider you very lucky and blessed

Hopefully ma share gyud ni nimo pud in the form of talks or just simple narration how you
    were lifted out from desperation hand & paw with your dogs

I hope your also open as guest to dog club or any related activity kay important kaayo ni imo testimony
    about how dogs can be a part of us in our ups and downs and how loyal and loving they are
    and shoulb be treated lovingly also.
    para at least ma enlighten pud lain taw or those who owned dogs with OTHER agendas

have a speedy recovery
    Cheers!!!

i didnt get much into the details with my story cos i get so emotional whenever i talk abt Bigfoot and what he did for me... actually, i was once invited by a local network to talk abt my pets and my illness....i politely declined, coz i was not ready to be interviwed live on tv, plus pa, its so painful to talk abt Bigfoot, makahilak jud ko.....i actually i have a therapy dog here, she is Bigfoot's bestfriend,a black Lab.... she goes along with me to church everyday, naka offleash jud na sya and even inside the church, she is well behaved jud and most people find it really amazing...... lots of people wud take her pictures and she's very gentle with kids....she not only makes me happy but am also mighty proud of her

Quote Originally Posted by jLuspoc View Post
    Good morning mam...

this thread of urs really touches me & our prayers for ur fast recovery is with you *hugs*.

and don't worry with the hair loss (kung wala pa nibalik tubo) coz u still look beautiful... inside and out
    thank you....am cool with being bald, thank heavens am not vain!, otherwise na boang nako ani ako look...hahahaha!

i just survived my 7th brain surgery, it'll take a long while before my hair will grow back..whew! hhehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ones View Post
    i didnt get much into the details with my story cos i get so emotional whenever i talk abt Bigfoot and what he did for me... actually, i was once invited by a local network to talk abt my pets and my illness....i politely declined, coz i was not ready to be interviwed live on tv, plus pa, its so painful to talk abt Bigfoot, makahilak jud ko.....i actually i have a therapy dog here, she is Bigfoot's bestfriend,a black Lab.... she goes along with me to church everyday, naka offleash jud na sya and even inside the church, she is well behaved jud and most people find it really amazing...... lots of people wud take her pictures and she's very gentle with kids....she not only makes me happy but am also mighty proud of her
    it's ok you don't have to explain further and I understand your not ready for that yet
    bravery and courage comes in different forms.
    ako bitaw until now since my chloe went missing (its gonna be 2 years this coming july)
    bisan ako until now di pako ka watch ug mga touching dog movies esp katong "hachiko" and even "Bolt"
    I still find myself sobbing in between scenes kay I watched that movie along with her sa balay before

and ako lang gud is unta ma enlighten ang uban tao esp those wala kaayo kasabot
    unsa ka loyal, loving and affectionate ang mga dogs and basta2x lang himu-on ug HOBBY instead of
    loving companions.

and my apologies if I'm a bit insensitive and too bold asking you of this when your still
    in the process of recuperation
    get well real soon!!!
    Last edited by mokiloo; 03-07-2011 at 03:21 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast