Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default cool off

cool-off... the softer term for f*ck-off! beteween relationships ha... hahhaa

Default cool off

Quote Originally Posted by serial
    Quote Originally Posted by BuLk
    Quote Originally Posted by serial
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyAng3L
    cool off?? buwag na na uy!! buwagi nalang jud... coz it would just bring much pain.... you will just see ur bf with another girl on the cool off process... just an option of pursuing a relationship with you or not. simple.
    Kung ingon ana makit-an nimo imo Bf naa na kuyog lain buwagi na jud na drecho dli na maau as in...
    That's all talk little girl. We all know girls juuuuust find it hard to leave a bad guy. It's your nature. Girls usually ignore good guys first and go for the bad guys. After... after you've been scarred by it, then you go for the good guy.

Sayon ra istorya pero lisod ibuhat.

Pleeeaaassssee! Don't give advises you can't follow otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.
    Do you really think so Bulk Of course it's not hard for a girl to leave a guy cause we can stand on our own & besides I believe that a girl should be respected & treated well so if a situations happens like "I saw my Bf w/ somebody", I'm pretty sure I'll leave him right away....I'm not hypocrite...
    I didn't say you are a hypocrite. I said you WOULD be a hypocrite... that is if you don't do what you say you will do when the situation comes. It is very easy to talk tough when your not in deep sh*t. So watch yourself. Otherwise you'd be trap in your own paradox.

Default cool off

Quote Originally Posted by b|tcH_g0dd3sS
    ironically, it's women who are very fond of using the term "cool-off".

i believe, "cool-off" is a nice sounding fancy name for something that is not nice at all, for me its equivalent to breaking-off, u just gave it a nice name. i dont believe in cool-offs so if ever my partner asks me that, id say we should break the whole thing off.
    If that's true then you women have also given us men the idea on how to break the news gently too. woohoo!!! Thanks girls!

Blog Entries

Default cool off

Well perhaps you can say that.

But using that term to "break the news gently" is not fair because there is no formal and official decision of actually breaking up, diba? One of you is left hanging and it's not good for the morale (being dumped has never been), Id rather be told right away that we are breaking up than sugar coat thewhole thing with a "cool-off".

I wanna be fair, that's why i dont use that term, never had never will.

But if i say i need time, just give me time to think that's different isnt it?
    "JUST A WOMAN? Oh honey no!

I am awesome with a splash of bitch and a dash of wonderful.

Default cool off

Quote Originally Posted by b|tcH_g0dd3sS
    Well perhaps you can say that.

But using that term to "break the news gently" is not fair because there is no formal and official decision of actually breaking up, diba? One of you is left hanging and it's not good for the morale (being dumped has never been), Id rather be told right away that we are breaking up than sugar coat thewhole thing with a "cool-off".

I wanna be fair, that's why i dont use that term, never had never will.

But if i say i need time, just give me time to think that's different isnt it?
    Like I said. "Cool off" is somewhat used as a "time to think" for some. Though others want to think it's final. On your point of being "not fair" to the term "breaking the news gently", you have to remember that "all is fair in love and war". But what can one say. Sh*t happens. You can't please everyone. And not everybody thinks that way you do. Some prefer the gentler way because, in reality, sometimes the truth hurts.

Yes it sounds immature. People usually are.

Default cool off

cool off... start ra mana sa break up...

Default cool off

Cool off doesnt mean wala nay pag-asa... I think its better in a relationship where both parties need space and time to think and self-evaluate.

Default cool off

can be... pero that would be the chance in a realtionship para makakita ug lain...

so buwag gihapon na padulong...

Default cool off

i think it ol depends..kasi there are some who makes the "cool off" thing as an escape goat.. easy and smooth way of geeting out into a relationship.. yun bang tipong some are saying na cool off muna tayo but tbe truth is like na tlaga nila makipagbreak.. di lang alam kung paano.. kaya don sa cool off stage na yon e... tlaga thy'll make the guy/ girl feel na wala na sila oras they'll make them feel na they aren't that important na.. para yung isang side na ang mag brought up na tlagang dapat na silang mag break...

Default cool off

cool off is just a lighter way of saying "we need to break up"..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast