Quote Originally Posted by janninat View Post
    iczyes and galadriel...

iisa lang kayo? just asking...peace!
    The answer is NO. I know them.

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by janninat View Post
    iczyes and galadriel...

iisa lang kayo? just asking...peace!
    wow, does it mean we have the same energy imprints?
    pareho kameng empaths
    pareho kameng business-minded
    pareho kameng may "motherly nature" (although im still single and with no kids pah)
    pareho kameng me fascination sa food trips
    but janninat, we are two different individuals.
    hahaha, find out for yourslef sa CPS grand EB..lilipad ako from Manila just for that...hehehe

Using broomstick again? LOL

Just an update peeps.

We had our Cebu Paranormal Society (CPS) recruitment this afternoon at 2PM in Handuraw Lahug, near UP..and ended at around 6PM. Whew! We had chitchat of different experiences and beliefs / philosophy of each new applicants. Had some interviews and personality exams. Babynforce was there too!

We got 6 new applicants. There was this one lady who has a unique gift. Who's good in mental telepathy, clairvoyant...and with precognition ability.

They will undergo 3 months probationary, and if they passed....we'll welcome them to the group.

Just an update...hope the new batch will continue the existence of CPS when we retire (especially the first generation members, including me). I need a break hehehehe we need new set of officers to continue the organization.

Sharing of Knowledge and Continuity for CPS.

Silver Hawk
    Co-Founder
    Cebu Paranormal Society

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Using broomstick again? LOL
    brand ng broomstick... PAL.

Greetings Everyone,

I know this will come by surprise for all of us. Minutes ago I went to this store near my flat and when I turned my head to left I saw a familiar face and right there and then, it was the former President of Tabuscha. He's my new neighbor.

Tabuscha is the first Paranormal group here in Cebu long before Cebu Paranormal Society came to existence. I know him (their President) because he's my former dorm mate way back in college, two or three years younger than me. Same course Computer Engineering at the University of San Carlos.

We had a long chitchat awhile ago about our updates and the group Cebu Paranormal Society. He's interested to meet the members of CPS and will also revive his former members to join us. Their group was inactive after some of their members graduated from college and transferred to another city.

I'm amazed of their experiences before. Things that were new to me while having Cebu Paranormal Society. He invited me before to join them but at that time I haven't discovered myself that I'm leaning towards the world of Paranormal.

He'll wait for my text as to when our next meeting so he can invite his previous members here in Cebu and get acquainted with each other and join forces.

Another milestone for Cebu Paranormal Society and the revival of the former members of Tabuscha!

Let's welcome them to our group.

Yehey!

Silver Hawk

P.S. Tabuscha was inactive for almost 8 or 9 years if I'm not mistaken. They also underwent some trainings from Tony Perez of Spirit Questors Manila and also handled a case in Leyte.
    Last edited by silverhawk; 09-30-2008 at 08:59 PM.

nice updates... cool cool..

Quote Originally Posted by madredrive View Post
    nice updates... cool cool..
    How about if you and your friends join us in our CPS Grand EB this coming October 25, 2008? Don't worry, it's not a costume party. Just eat, talk and be merry...LOL.

Silver Hawk
    0905-332-7897
    Last edited by silverhawk; 10-01-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    How about if you and your friends join us in our CPS Grand EB this coming October 25, 2008? Don't worry, it's not a costume party. Just eat, talk and be merry...LOL.

Silver Hawk
    0905-332-7897
    i copy that... thanks..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast