Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do you need help deciding which dSLR or Lens to buy? Read this post.

pls help me decide.. 60d vs 7d? i plan to upgrade..duno what to get.. been reading lots of reviews of each... but it would be nice to hear from personal experience of other users..

Default Re: Do you need help deciding which dSLR or Lens to buy? Read this post.

id go for the 60d since i do video, the articulating screen is precious.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

planning to buy a canon 1100D 1st quarter of 2012. any pros and cons mga boss.are there any service cnters heere in cebu?.TIA!!
    Merry xmas......

mga bro...salamat informative kaau da...kanang naa lang koi question...standard raba na ang mga lens sa pag taud sa usa ka DSLR..like i am planning to buy sa b&S D3100..kit..pero naka idea sad ko nga body ra akong paliton..then diri nalang ko sa abroad palit ug lens nya....

or you help me decide d3100 kit or body...purpose ani akong e gift sa akong wife...para ma gamit sa laag2...ug occasions sa house...

salamat kaau mga brothers

Well I can recommend a good dslr camera gear site if that's cool... Habbycam of Hollywood | DSLR Rig | Canon 5D | Canon 7D | DSLR Cage | DSLR support | Follow Focus

this thread is very informative..nice....my two thumbs up....

maayung hapon sugbo...
    basa2x lang sa DSLR.
    kinsa naay pentax diha?

Quote Originally Posted by bonechx14 View Post
    pls help me decide.. 60d vs 7d? i plan to upgrade..duno what to get.. been reading lots of reviews of each... but it would be nice to hear from personal experience of other users..
    Ako, I got the 60D because I couldn't afford the 7D and I couldn't wait any longer, because I shoot weddings and events. My 500D wasn't enough anymore. So far, the 60D serves me well.

Specs-wise, I recommend the 7D. Although it's the older model, it has more autofocus points, has a faster shutter, and handles noise better because of the dual digic 4 processor. This is in terms of photo.

From the video standpoint, I favor the 60D. The swivel screen is such a boon for video plus dugay cya mu overheat.

Both cameras have roughly the same dynamic range, but since I'm primarily a photographer, I have a tendency to favor the 7D. It doesn't mean I regret getting the 60D. I just got the 60D because it's the cheaper model, and it is what my budget currently allows.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlee climbfall View Post
    planning to buy a canon 1100D 1st quarter of 2012. any pros and cons mga boss.are there any service cnters heere in cebu?.TIA!!
    Merry xmas......
    Pros:
    - Cheap
    - New Tech

Cons:
    - Limited Capabilities

Depending on what you're using it for. If you're part of what I call the "choi2x crowd", then this camera is okay, I guess. Let me explain.

The choi2x crowd is my term for those people who buy a DSLR just to show off in public places. These people do not care much about photography, and do not care about learning about their camera or the craft. They usually just shoot in Green Mode and produce "hit and miss" pictures. They let the camera do all the work, and they are delusional when they say they're photographers.

Now, if you're not part of the "choi2x crowd" and are serious about learning photography, the 1100D may help you but only up to a point. If ako, I recommend a higher model, like the 600D.

Service centers. Canon has a service center here in Cebu. The problem is, because of the volume of units they are bringing in, ETA is almost the same as sending Nikon Cameras back to Hongkong or Japan. So for me, the service center doesn't matter. Less lng ang hasol nimo sa Canon, because you don't have to spend for shipping to get your camera serviced.

UPDATE: Service Center sa Nikon just opened sa BTC. So this should end the Nikon Vs. Canon war.
    Last edited by teeemoy; 02-28-2012 at 06:09 PM.

thanks. very informative

Thanks for sharing this. It helps a lot

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast