Page 11 of 159 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Do you believe in God?

OT: Hmmm... you don't have to speak out of your lungs for somebody/something that you don't believe in... it's a waste of time and effort... not unless if subconsciously you still do, personally i find it tantamount to convincing yourself indirectly

Me.. i believe in Him, and i don't give a damn if others won't.. it's their right - freewill...

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaSa
    Quote Originally Posted by tolstoi
    ok smarty i've done googling it..
    hahaha! naka google ug ahat ang ignoy...ayaw pa klaro nga that was the first time you read such quote.
    No more posts like these, please. Insults are not necessary in intelligent debates w/ intelligent people.
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    Quote Originally Posted by chaise18
    Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    i never question GOD's existence....

am happy that I belong here and I accept things as they come...
    u sure na dli ka mo question sa existance ni GOD? eventhough naa na tanan kamalasan sa imong life dli ghapon ka mo Q sa iyang existance?
    "There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it
    There is no mountain too tall, He cannot move it
    There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it
    There is no sorrow too deep, He cannot soathe it"

...... as the song goes. I think what happens everytime we question God's existence is we do all the talking, the thinking, and the worrying. And everytime we have problems we do just the same things. Complete surrender and trust, or if it's still hard, just take a moment before you go to sleep and ask Him directly, if He's really there. Tell Him if He is, you trust and open your heart to Him. I tell you.. God hears.
    Yes.. that true..

^^^ correct ka dyan n'gel

yes i believe in GOD...i have faith in him.

Quote Originally Posted by giver_bert
    OT: Hmmm... you don't have to speak out of your lungs for somebody/something that you don't believe in... it's a waste of time and effort... not unless if subconsciously you still do, personally i find it tantamount to convincing yourself indirectly
    first of all, i assume your comment is from my post, otherwise i aplogize for barking at the wrong tree. now, read the thread where i started posting before you make an unsolicited comment...

second of all, speak for yourself (re: subconscious crap...mkay?)

Quote Originally Posted by giver_bert
    Me.. i believe in Him, and i don't give a damn if others won't.. it's their right - freewill...
    making this comment...i think you sure give a damn! but then again, you are entitled to your own "beliefs" and so am I.

namaste!

Quote Originally Posted by Visual C#
    No more posts like these, please. Insults are not necessary in intelligent debates w/ intelligent people.
    Whoops!

noted and well-taken. my bad. it won't happen again. i'll behave.

DUMBY IS A BLISS!

Frankly, I am not suprised that you have not offered anything on this subject that can be considered either rational or objective. You seem predicated to personal attacks. To each his own I suppose...

^^you are the one who started personal attacks..im just merely retaliating on your uneducated and insulting behavior [*ignorance is a bliss*]...im aware that if i'll go down to your level then we can be the same..but come what may..i will not just sit here and stare at those ****ing quotes and do nothing..peace

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 159 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast