21 6.54%
  • Marriott

13 4.05%
  • Parklane

9 2.80%
  • Club Ultima

23 7.17%
Page 11 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do you go to the gym? Which one?

at least kung mag jog sa CCSC daghang mga ate na hubag na makit-an didto.so much for motivation.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

For those who know something and who go to one of the gym here in cebu..can you recommend one to me..i am willing to go sooner...please indicate the price and the location...

ANy info about this gym?cost?tell me more cheaper yet money back garauntee

1.zen spa

thanks guys

Murag naka post nako ani.Â*

I finished one month membership sa zen spa. tag 1600 kung regular and 1200 ang student. to tell you the truth mahalan ra ko pero wala na man gud lain convenient nako, ang workout fitness gym in banilad hasnt opened yet (and it looks promising).

The use of shower, sauna, steam bath, face towel and lockers are for free. 10 pesos ang large towel per use.Â* There is no "one time fee" which is good.Â* They offer aerobics everyday of the week included na na sa imo gi bayran na monthly. They open on sundays.

The equipment are so-so, not too good not too bad.Â* I suggest you go there and inquire, they will give you a tour of the place.

Members get discounts on massages and other treatments (I havent tried any of them though)

No such thing as money back guaratee. Imo na gyud na motivation ang maka pa succeed nimo.

Hope this helps.

I'm still stuck at bodytone (gorordo), my contract ends on December. Planning on transferring to baseline, but bodytone is offering us 6,200.00 a year, so possibly i'll be stayin there for another year if wala'y lain makit-an...

Soggy: Thanks for the info... that place is not for me... i get mad at people like that in the gym...

Metro sports, dont like their machines...

Fitenss first, i love their back workout equipment and cardio machines... but price is too high... para ni sa mga tao mag tambay ug gyms mag socialize... not for me...

City Sports, mura daghan kulang...

Be selective when selecting a gym. Even low monthly fees add up to large amounts and if you don't achieve your goals, that money is a waste. Choose a Club you know can provide you with results. You get quality when you pay reasonable rates that offer great value for money. Fitness First in Ayala Centre is owned and managed by the largest Global Fitness Company in the World. 2342222
    I agree with "be selective"... but other lines, I disagree... its not about the club... its NOT about who managed it... but it is about YOURSELF...
    You can spend a lot for a Gym, for food and supplements and for a trainer... but without determination and consistency? you suck!

hey guys..thanks for the information you send to me...i appreciate it so much...well, for me this is the first time and i guess i really need a trainer para mo guide nako coz i dont know man gud how to exercise in the gym thing..never been pa jud tawn ko exercise....hehhe i guess its time to get one para trim down and tone up the body...diba?

@Crashburn: pila ang rates sa bodytone?
    I asked sauna mga 2002 pa tu tag 1800 ang buwan. Is the 6,200 per year a preffered customer rate? barato na kaau na.
    Unsa pay lain perks didto like free shower etc etc?

metro sports the best...tanawa ang result sako friendster diba tinood...ranchebogs@yahoo.com

Soggy: Sauna, shower, drinking water, workout program... i think mao na ang free... but, i seldom use shower and no time for sauna...

kinsay ga gym diri sa slimmers?>

i go to slimmers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast