Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by amorchuckie View Post
    It tells everything about this guy on the video being BIASED. Showing a lot of signs of being a fandroid.
    He got some points but it is the usual complaining and nagging attitude of a fandroid.
    Biased sad kaayo ang nag LIKE sa post.hehehe

Puro nalang jud bati ang iOS para niya
    ... iOS daw is a grid of icons, arranged so close together and can get clogged then he mentioned about the folder option of iOS but just disregards it. No complements at all.... Then he pointed on iPad not having an option to packed icons closer together, annoyed with icons that are spread out. In android you have the ability to pack icons together to as close as you want. hehehe. Complaining about one thing and Approves on the thing he complains about. Maklibog.... This is a typical tone of a bias dude!

...Complaining too much on the grid of icons but when he open the droid app folder it's also a grid of icons... But much better kay naa widgets daw...hehehe. Widgets ra diay kulang but grid of icons is OK this time for him. hehehe kay naa man sad sa droid.

Android has more options than iOS. That's a fact! But not to the point of saying that iOS has totally no great feature. iOS is more secure and more stable. Not all great features in android that all user want to apply. iOS is more on simplicity, security, stability (that's the reason why you get updates as often as needed). I'm not saying every update of iOS is bug free but it is made to patch things up for the good of the user. Some may complain with new updates put that does not apply to other millions that aren't complaining.

Daghan kaayo features ang android nga usahay maka ingon ka nga sobra nasad bisag dili na jud magamit basta lang naa ana nga feature.hehehe. Pero sa mga geeks nga nahan jud mo customize ug nahan mo explore daghan options go with open system like droid. Tanan tanan naa jud na drawbacks. Nahan ko mo customize sa phone pero pila ra ka adlaw ma pul-an rako. Adto gihapon ka sa pirmi nimo magamit na apps.

Don't force yourself to love android or iOS just because some people love it. You are not that "some people". At the end of the day it still boils down to your preferences. The very reason I sticked with Apple (iOS/OSX) is the great ECOSYSTEM.
    Not really...
    Last edited by harhar; 02-24-2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Edit

depende ra gyud na sa preference sa user, depende sa usage..ang uban maayo kaau mangdaot murag korek..
    and besides that, did you really even know how those softwares work?..if you are just an ordinary user then stop comparing those phones out
    in the market, just buy what you prefer...

i'm a programmer and all i can say is those operating systems are all good and they were used in different ways..

chill

Prestige wise, a $200,000 Gallardo and a $400 iPhone 4S doesn't compute, not on the same level, it's 2014 now, it's like saying 4S has the same prestige as the 5S, if my Uncle (who has a 5S now) found out that this is how prestige working in the Apple circle, he'd be pissed, the reason why he bought a 5S is because their messenger has a 4S

Quote Originally Posted by burn777 View Post
    It's like saying, a 2009 Lamborghini Reventon is crap compared to the 2012 Gallardo? LOL
    A Lambo will always be a Lambo.

...so as Apple

and by the way, if you prefer prestige and quality Androids? I'd rather get an Alcatel coz it's from France

notice I used the word "IF"

4.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011