Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Suggested names:

Can we think of something more mystical sounding instead of masking us sound like a political protest group? hehehe

Something Cool like

The Sabbat, or the Camarilla, or The Talamasca (fictional examples) all have this MYTHIC sound to it. as compared to United Hermetcists of the 21st century!

One Name that was toyed around with was "the invisible college"

think along those lines..

hehe...

well I think round table is okay sigoro let us add something to it na lang like, Round Table Alliance.

this comes to mind... Esoterica Lux or Lux Esoterica or Esoteric Light Alliance, The Light Bearer Circle, Light Bearer Council, if undecided jud just give a list of names then pass it for voting.

Five Pointed Star Circle or Six Pointed Star Alliance, nya the code of Ethics or the objectives of the alliance must be base on six or five major points (principle) thus Five Pointed Star Circle or Six Pointed star Alliance ang e name sa group, kuha nyo po ba?

I really love the word LIGHT. hehe!!!

Lux is a good start. Luxinarium? The there is the Illuminati (NO!) or Luixeium (Sacred Light) just some suggestions

We don't have to have to obsess ourselves too much on the esoteric terms coz its not an org..
    its an alliance..and alliances should speak for themselves...
    it should be a name where it vibrates with what it was created for
    familiar with all groups, that we dont have to expound to others to be understood
    bcoz as ive said, its not an org..its an alliance
    but i also agree that it should not also vibrate with political terms

i believe in the frequency of spoken words
    whatever the name is..it attracts the people and energies with it as well
    when we add light...we omit the word dark
    reminding you that there are esoteric practitioners who practice those considered "dark magic"
    but it doesn't mean that it is evil
    they are still an essential part of the alliance we are envisioning
    because they create the balance of the alliance
    what we are after is responsible practice? no discrimation with regards to field of practice, etc etc

just a friendly reminder
    Namaste!

try The Esoterica Alliance

nice suggestions guys. sorry been out of the loop lately.

@Ramini: because i know you my friend and i know you were a student of RSOM. nothing to be ashamed of, RSOM is a great group. it's just the guy who brought it here in Cebu who wasn't i.e. Razuli. i would like to join a Science of Mind group if there are people who are into it.

@all: i like your suggestions. Hellblazer's suggestion was good too. the Esoterica Alliance. another suggestion would be Forum Esoterica. the Forum was an open space in Roman cities were announcements were made, meetings of the people were done, where everyone was heard.

maybe something not so mystical would also be good, to make it palatable. not too weird sounding...because it would also be known by other people.

Esoteric Alliance without the "a" will be okay. i think the word Alliance is enough. The Alliance. just like the Talamasca. you guys like The Talamasca??it's also nice. and the concept is much the same.

what do you guys think?

The Alliance sounds nice. Circle of Light. The Circle.

agi agi lang

The Adnates which means Cojoined. Hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by iczyes
    we don't have to have to obsess ourselves too much on the esoteric terms coz its not an org..
    its an alliance..and alliances should speak for themselves...
    it should be a name where it vibrates with what it was created for
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Alchemist
    maybe something not so mystical would also be good, to make it palatable. not too weird sounding...because it would also be known by other people.
    the Forum was an open space in Roman cities were announcements were made, meetings of the people were done, where everyone was heard.
    with these points in mind...I move to nominate "FORUM ESOTERICA" as the name for the Alliance.

ill go with anything.. so long as it doesnt sound stupid or full of fluff...

the suggestions so far are good imho

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast