Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Istoryan Writers

Blongkoy,
    The group is currently on its infancy stage-- getting to know each other, discussing anything about writing, learning from each other. We appreciate your goals for the group. However, I could say (on my part), we are really not into that stage yet. That's why reggie asked you to wish us luck.
    Barging? Misunderstanding? There isn't. Resistance in joining the group? You are mostly welcome to join us. and you know that, right from the start. Your impatience though, as you yourself admitted, won't be helping much as we don't want to grow up too fast. We want to take it slow. As I said, we are on our infancy stage. One cannot just expect a baby to run if it's learning to walk.
    Do know that we really appreciate your intent on this group. And i do hope that you won't take it the wrong way.
    There. I've said my piece. There won't be more coming from me.
    Good luck also in all your endeavours.

Default Istoryan Writers

it doesn't matter whether such a group starts big or small in my own perspective.. what matters is we start things right..

anyway.. full moon? i hope i could join.. that's if the Lycanz within me would take charge by then.. :8O:

Blog Entries

Default Istoryan Writers

OT@giver_bert: are we not?

Blog Entries

Default Istoryan Writers

reg, blongkoy is always welcome to join us.
    about the meeting, i have no problem with postponing it next weekend. if possible, we have a meeting for the outing on the 29th. if we can make it after the meeting, then it'd be better for most of us so that we can discuss things in one setting. what do you think?
    take care reg..take it easy..

Default Istoryan Writers

i'm no writer. nor i wish to become one.

but i have known one writer whose brilliance shines through his literary pieces.

his powerful thoughts became part of my daily existence in the past.
    his works, my treasure, will forever be mine to cherish.

He is, to me, one of the greatest writers hereabouts. A writer whose intellectual greatness is surpassed only by the deep respect and admiration i have for the man.

he is my idol, my hero, my half-forgotten friend, whose passion for writing is equalled only by his obsession for pancakes.

i have not seen or met Blongkoy.

but Blongkoy i want to tell you how much i miss Tiagong Barbero and love my dear ana.

Blog Entries

Default Istoryan Writers

^^ agree.

Default Istoryan Writers

Quote Originally Posted by bfginus
    i'm no writer. nor i wish to become one.

but i have known one writer whose brilliance shines through his literary pieces.

his powerful thoughts became part of my daily existence in the past.
    his works, my trasure, will forever be mine to cherish.

He is, to me, one of greatest writers hereabouts. A writer whose intellectual greatness is surpassed only by the deep respect and admiration i have for the man.

he is my idol, my hero, my half-forgotten friend, whose passion for writing is equalled only my his obsession for pancakes.

i have not seen or met Blongkoy.

but Blongkoy i want to tell you how how much i miss Tiagong Barbero and love my dear ana.
    bfginus,

I am very sure Tiagong Barbero and that writer of Dear Ana would be pleased to know you still remember him.

Tiagong Barbero is now retired and enjoying the fruits of his younger days. His barbershop by the old Philippine Railway is now empty and his friends have now gone malling for their haircut.

The writer of Dear Ana --- he of that departing and arriving stuff on Sundays at the wharf --- is now brushing elbows with the moviegoing senior citizens at SM Theater every Wednesday, in spirited discussions about movies.

But you seem so close enough to know about pancakes. Very few people --- and only intimate ones --- know about this constant pangs for pancakes. It is just sad that the Pancakes Houses here are now closed, just like that old barbershop by the railway.

I still meet Tiagong Barbero and the writer of Dear Ana once every oblong moon. I will tell them that you still fondly remember them.

And pancakes. Well . . . they must be so much of a threat to national security that powers that be chose to remove them from the day-to-day living of some people.

Cheers.

Default Istoryan Writers

Quote Originally Posted by thisbe.ara
    It is always an honor to mingle with writers, and successful ones at that...
    I am looking forward for more...

i am really not into script writing but I sure am interested to learn..
    hail to Blongkoy... that's a big list you got there, and m sure it's growing...
    i agree. i would like to learn more about the craft, seeing as it is, that i've done my fair share to see it carry me through college. i'd like to learn more. i want to write, not just be a writer, if i may so.

Default Istoryan Writers

Quote Originally Posted by Blongkoy
    Where are the Istoryan writers?

It is clear to me now. This idea of writing is nothing more than a passtime, nothing more than mere scribbling.

*sigh* i was hoping to learn, yet, i see that i am too late....

Blog Entries

Default Istoryan Writers

@jootz: no, you are not too late. the group still exists albeit there are some adjustments on the different availabilities of each member. just keep posted lang. thanks.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast