View Poll Results: guys, unsaun pag pa niwang? huhuhu..chubby ko

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • wats liteslim?

0 0%
  • unsa diet best for losing A lot of weight?

6 100.00%
Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: UNSAUN PAGPA DAUT

small frequent meals...
    opting to eat healthy foods...
    what else
    exercise...
    i have a friend who lost a significant amount of weight by minimizing her rice intake..maybe it does work...coz she really slimmed down..
    dont eat if you are about to sleep...

twalalyn: its not really a quest, but a hobby... just like playing basketball... we are weeks off to the playoffs... hehehe... you may ask thisbe lang... nag agad ko niya hehehe.. im just here to help...

week 5 = 161lbs...

pauwan! sharo di ka mahilantan..f hilantan ka di man ka ganahan mokaon..so mo-niwang jud ka...

inom nalang pearl white

Default guys, unsaun pag paniwang??

guys, help me..unsaun pa niwang..chubby ko=( huhuhu

Default Re: guys, unsaun pag paniwang??

You know what missy, only one thing works for me: lower your food intake.

Make sure that you can feel kanang gigutom ka, kay that is the fastest way for your body to lose fat. What your body does is that it compensates your hunger by eating your fat. But you have to be careful na di ka mapasmo. Eat a little, then pagutom nasad.

It worked for me. :mrgreen:

diet jud den at da same work out sad para pa-firm... :mrgreen:

i've been chubby about six months ago. i had a waistline from 34 to 28. the following are my techniques w/c really worked for me.

1. drink at least 3 cups of green tea a day. it has antioxidants w/c fight toxins in your body that will result to a glowing skin and helps promote metabolic rate. notice why most of the japanese, koreans and chinese are slim and have nice skin? because they are basically GREEN TEA DRINKERS.

2. avoid foods that are rich in SATURATED FATS. saturated fats, in layman's term, is concentrated fats. when you eat foods w/ saturated fats, these fats will accumulate in your body and are hard to digest. examples of these are butter or margarine(w/c is basically saturated fats), and animal fats like pork, beef and chix skin. in canned goods, make sure to read the nutrition info. if a canned good has more than 10% of saturated fat, avoid it as best as you can. if it has less than 10%, it's still safe to eat such food. polyunsaturated fats and monosaturated fats are those you get from fish oils and vegetable oils. these are SAFE!

3. eat more fruits everyday. when you feel hungry, munch on fruits instead of heavy meals or foods. it doesnt just help you lose weight but helps in maintaining a healthy skin and free from a lot of common illnesses.

4. when in diet, always have vitamins. these are supplements of vitamins and minerals that you lack in your body.

5. eat less carbohydrates. during meals, replace white rice with brown rice. brown rice is much healthier than the white one. it's not also fattening.

6. monitor your sleeping hours, you should always have enough sleep to keep your metabolic rate on the right track. when you lack sleep, this will slow down your metabolism resulting to a weight gain when you eat fatty foods. this is the common belief of most people that when you are deprived of sleep or "bilar", this will help you lose wieght. absolutely WRONG!

7. after every meal, drink water or green tea or any liquid after 30min of having a heavy meal. food ingested in your body will make your digestive system have its focus of function in digesting your food, so dont accompany it w/ the liquids.

8. drink only skimmed milk or non fat milk.

9. during meals, eat only the lean part of the meat(well, i decided not to eat meat anymore and replaced it w/ fish for protein intake). oily foods are rich in saturated fats. better yet, make yourself a vegetarian. i'm now a certified vegetarian!

that's it! it may sound strenous or very difficult to follow, but remember this, HEALTHY LIVING IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!

p.s. sabayan pa nimo og workout, you're THE BOMB!

cut down on your calorie intake. pay attention to every single food that you put in your mouth... ma-candy ba, ma-chewing gum, soft drink, whatever, 'coz every little calorie counts. and don't expect an overnight result. even if you're really disciplined and obsessive about really losing the weight, you won't see noticeable results 'til about 3 months from the time you started.

Quote Originally Posted by marix24_7
    diet jud den at da same work out sad para pa-firm... :mrgreen:
    i would suggest the same.. but instead of diet i would say just change your eating habits instead of diet2x

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast