Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Surviving The Break-Up Blues

do all the stuff that u werent able to do while u were in that relationship. eat those feel-good food, totally effective.

ikatulog ra nah para makalimot kadiyot..hehe..kung dili madala aw...JUST BORROW MY HORSE.. " MY RED HORSE "..kana makalimot jd ka anah balig usa ka gabii rah....ugma hinomdom nasad sa sakit..wawhehe.e.

wow..great article..tnx for sharing it..

ikatulog tapos kung dili ghapon malimtan aw..inom nasad balik para makatulog..wahehe...joke2x.

Break-ups thus makes everyone weary and gloomy but thats life and we have to embrace all challenges wheather good or bad. A lesson will be learned afterwards. Ive had 3 break-ups and the recent one was so dfrent from the rest. With all the experiences, I noticed i have become tamed in some ways or another.
    Lets put it this... If it doesnt fit right, moved on to the next...

you're hurt bcoz u love. and if u insist to love, then you'll have to anticipate all the obstacles along the way bt dn't giv up. if it doesn't work, try someone new. true hapiness cannot be felt when you're loved, but when you love. you're happy to see him/her. you're happy when you're with him/her. and your world only turns around with him/her.. but when everything seems to fail, give me a call or text hehehehe.... we'll, don't stay lying on the same ground wer you stumbled...... move on.......

Quote Originally Posted by myLawyer
    Took me a year to regain my stability, but we were together for 12 years. Brace yourself, it can still get worse. When you hit rockbottom, when you think you cannot take any more, that's when you start going right back up.
    were you married? my guy friend broke up with his gf of 7 1/2 yrs. and he's courting me now.. do you think he's really into me? they just broke up for like 3mos. and I'm here in CA, he's coming though to see me... wat dya think?

ang gugma dili jud matag-an..sometimes we think mao na jd nah..but w/o knowing der s stil sam1 coming that is more than him or her...

Gather everything that reminds you of your past love and put it in a box specifically for this. Then give it to a friend or store it somewhere where you won't see or think about it. When you're ready you can either throw away the box or keep it for memory's sake.

Spend a "comfy" day. Get out your favorite comfy clothes, pillow, blanket, etc. and just spend the day relaxing doing whatever you want!

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast