Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Share your Shih Tzu~ Pics and Tips

Yes, Shih Tzus need daily brushing but you have to use the slicker brush. It penetrates the inner coat and takes away dead hair. For smooth, soft, fluffy and glossy coat, use a good quality shampoo. You can choose from among these brands - sergeant, four paws, aristopet.

where can i buy the brush for the coat of my shihpoo?...i only use the regular comb. got two actually, one has larger teeth than the other, which has the finer teeth para finer ang result after combing...

then for the vitamins, i used tikitiki when i got her, then after visiting the vet, they told me to switch to nutroplex, kay naa daw iron, mas better for the pup and the coat (if i remember correctly), then 2.5 ml ang dosage, after meals if nutroplex and before meals ang tikitiki, but once a day lang ha.

Blog Entries
    grabe..luoy kaau amo shitzu....kai grabe ka tangle iyang hair ba..napasadan man gud sa akong sis... gi dala sa vet para e groom. pag kuha namo ni "yumi" (that's the dog's name) hala ka OPAO na... the worst part of it pjud kai ga samad2 pjud. lagota jud sa akong sister oie...luoy au among baby...huhuhu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grlnxtdor16 View Post
    grabe..luoy kaau amo shitzu....kai grabe ka tangle iyang hair ba..napasadan man gud sa akong sis... gi dala sa vet para e groom. pag kuha namo ni "yumi" (that's the dog's name) hala ka OPAO na... the worst part of it pjud kai ga samad2 pjud. lagota jud sa akong sister oie...luoy au among baby...huhuhu

hala ka-bad!
    asa mo nagpa-groom sis?
    para d sd mi mabiktima dra...

HI, prettyaiai. Didto ko naka buy sa prizzy's petshop ug mga gamit para shihtzu. Maau didto kay moadvise sila unsaon pagcare sa shihtzu kay dugay na sila nagbreed ana nga klase. Kamao pod sila mo untangle ug matting. Naa didto mga slicker brush, detangler comb for matting, fine comb para sa whiskers ug ordinary brush and metal comb for regular grooming. Pangita-a lang si Joy kay siya man ang moentertain nako pirmi everytime moadto ko. Feel at home sad ka didto.

Blog Entries
    *For those of you who have some comments/suggestions feel free to PM me or if you happen to visit there kindly tell it to Joy so that we may serve you better..

by the way Prizzy's Petshop also accept grooming specially shih tzu breed..thanks
    Last edited by bot_yok; 06-06-2008 at 09:26 AM.

i just got my shipoo today. i really need tips on how to care of it...shes 6 weeks old. pwede naba cya ligoan?

what dog food, vit, etc... do you recommend?...

Regal premium dogfood maayo. For vitamins septaplex gel.

Blog Entries

Default akong mga anak..

apil ko ha...akong anak si paris, pure female tzu..5 months old..tricks : kill popeye (iya daun bugnuon iya buddy c popeye (shihpoo)) hehehe...

best buddy niya..c popeye (shihpoo)..cge lang cla bugno way kahumanan..nya magtapad ug tug magtandayanay..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast