Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Workout before breakfast

basaha lang tung mga articles sa site na akong gihatag previously bro, you will learn a lot from it. naa pud mga FAQS didto. ganahan ko sa author kay dili siya bias. and sa iyang site, you wont find any ads about suplements or anything alike. ads ra sa iyang mga books. daghan pud mga wrong perceptions didto na iyang gi-tackle like "makapawala sa bilbil ang situps". basta basaha lang tanan bro, daghan jud ka makat-unan. i say it's better that before you engage in battle, you should have enough knowledge of how to win it. dili kay muderecho lang kag adto sa gym ug pangalsag bisag unsa diha. timan-i lang jud na ang three pillars of having a perfect shape is:

1. right diet
    2. exercise
    3. enough rest

and to support this goal of yours. be sure to have a PLAN and MONITOR your progress. without it, wala gihapon kay padulngan and in the process you'll likely lose your determination

Quote Originally Posted by ravelcop
    basaha lang tung mga articles sa site na akong gihatag previously bro, you will learn a lot from it. naa pud mga FAQS didto. ganahan ko sa author kay dili siya bias. and sa iyang site, you wont find any ads about suplements or anything alike. ads ra sa iyang mga books. daghan pud mga wrong perceptions didto na iyang gi-tackle like "makapawala sa bilbil ang situps". basta basaha lang tanan bro, daghan jud ka makat-unan. i say it's better that before you engage in battle, you should have enough knowledge of how to win it. dili kay muderecho lang kag adto sa gym ug pangalsag bisag unsa diha. timan-i lang jud na ang three pillars of having a perfect shape is:

1. right diet
    2. exercise
    3. enough rest

and to support this goal of yours. be sure to have a PLAN and MONITOR your progress. without it, wala gihapon kay padulngan and in the process you'll likely lose your determination
    thanks bro, trying to navigate the site pa ky daghan kaayo articles. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Generals
    no limits? dili na maka tambok?
    uhmm dili.... kaon ko hangtod sa mabusog ko pero di ko eat anang mga tambok...hehe

cguro pas pas lang ang metabolism sa ako body mao di ko mo tambok... modako noon samot ako lawas... hehehe

hahaha...that is good to know bro! :mrgreen:

another way for hastening your metabolism aside from doing exercises is to eat 6 meals a day (every 3hours). so instead of eating 3 meals, break those 3 meals into 6 smaller meals. for me, i'm having it on 6am, 9am, 12nn, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm

i guess mr. sparrow here is one of the genetically gifted few who have fast metabolisms no matter how much they eat. i have a lot of friends like that. na bisag unsaon nilag kaon ug daghan, di jud manambok.

pero kita intawn na gamay lang kaon...muburot dayun, we have to exert more effort. so take my advice. kung kabantay ka na every 3hrs you tend to feel hungry na, it's working, you then have faster metabolism

Quote Originally Posted by ravelcop
    another way for hastening your metabolism aside from doing exercises is to eat 6 meals a day (every 3hours). so instead of eating 3 meals, break those 3 meals into 6 smaller meals. for me, i'm having it on 6am, 9am, 12nn, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm

i guess mr. sparrow here is one of the genetically gifted few who have fast metabolisms no matter how much they eat. i have a lot of friends like that. na bisag unsaon nilag kaon ug daghan, di jud manambok.

pero kita intawn na gamay lang kaon...muburot dayun, we have to exert more effort. so take my advice. kung kabantay ka na every 3hrs you tend to feel hungry na, it's working, you then have faster metabolism
    i heard this. but how does eating 6 meals increase your metabolism man? what is the explanation kaha?

Quote Originally Posted by Generals
    i heard this. but how does eating 6 meals increase your metabolism man? what is the explanation kaha?
    check this link http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...rticleID=19015

or try this search results http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=t...tabolism&meta=

me.. i eat 1/2 sa bowl na oat meal before workout and take 1 amino acid also then after i eat oat meal nasd now mix with 3 hard boiled egg(only the egg whites)

drink lots and lots of water everyday (minimum of 10 glasses per day)

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast