Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: JOIN:Discovery Weekend May 18-20, 2007

do you have this every year? is it once a year lang or twice in a year? pwede i post diri everytime naa scheduled weekend? i think this is better than pre-cana :mrgreen:

We usually have this twice a year... but it really depends on the availability of the Chaplain Couple, the couple who facilitates the program because they are from manila and we have to fly them in and check their schedules.

Thanks guys! We hope you could invite your soon to be married friends to join this May 18-20. This is definitely way better than pre-cana... You will really learn a lot from this program that will enhance, deepen and strengthen your relationship.

This thread is updated from time to time for schedules... please check it out lang

Hi everyone

My husband and I were part of the previous Discovery Weekend here in Cebu (Batch 16).

I would highly recommend this to anyone considering marriage. This is not only for engaged couples but for couples who are in serious relationships and for newly married couples as well (within the last six months).

Apart from being a much better alternative to the standard pre-cana, this really helps couples rediscover themselves and focus on each other for one weekend devoid of the usual disturbances and chaos of everyday life. You really get to focus on your feelings and your relationship. Engaged couples for one tend to get so caught up in planning for their wedding that they lose sight of the essentials in a marriage--commitment, communication, compromise etc.

My husband (then-fiance) was very hesitant to join this at first (I'm sure majority of the guys are) but my persistence got the better of him. However, when we went through the program and did our dialogues, he turned into a believer. I can really say that the Discovery Weekend helped strengthen our relationship and we emerged a better couple and more prepared for marriage.

So for all those still having doubts on whether to join this or not, I urge you all to please find the time to join this. Grab this opportunity to know yourselves and rediscover and strengthen your ties as a couple. It is definitely one experience that you can keep going back to when you're at odds with one another. Most importantly, this is one experience that you will both keep close to your hearts for many years to come :mrgreen:

Default Re: || DISCOVERY WEEKEND Cebu: || For Engaged or Serious Couples ||

Another successful Discovery Weekend last May 18-20, 2007. We had 9 participants

The next one would be this coming September 21-23, 2007. Please check out the first page. Thank you!

Default Re: DISCOVERY WEEKEND Cebu: | For Engaged or Serious Couples |

nice info....

in the future this will be very useful for me and my wife to be.......

never got the chance although i was planning to attend.but i got married even before i could even tell my then fiance(now my wife) na try mi ani nga program together
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There will be another sched for this Year! If you just recently got married you can still join!
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The New dates are Sept. 21-23, 2007. Join Na!
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

sayang wala mi ka-attend sa ako misis

Next Discovery Weekend Schedule is on FEBRUARY 15-17,2008. Please read first page for more information

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast