Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: ATHEISTS.... How do you pray?

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Wrong comparison. We're comparing religion and atheism, not religion vs. an endeavor.

-RODION
    Then quit comparing religion and atheism on their FUNDINGS and MONEY.. coz everybody needs money to survive, even you atheists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Then quit comparing religion and atheism on their FUNDINGS and MONEY.. coz everybody needs money to survive, even you atheists.
    Try to stop me I can compare anything I want here, because my presence in these boards is simply to straighten out some erroneous concepts about atheism. And my statement holds true, btw, regardless of what you want to imply--atheists don't need a collection plate, and there's no argument you can put forward that can prove or disprove that--it's just a fact.

-RODION

MONEY

When some individual needs/wants it
    its greed, materialism, root of all evil

When the church needs it
    Its charity, sustainability, logistics

Quote Originally Posted by HapiGoLucky View Post
    We don't pray. We don't hope. We think and do things practically.
    mag antos man ug trabaho bisag wa nay gana way choice --> para maka kwarta lang --> para ipalit ug pagkaon para mabuhi --> para if mabuhi na musagubang nsad sa laing mga problema --> In short Maningkamot mabuhi para lang mag antos nasad sa Kinabuhi.

Unsa may naka practical kunu ana beh? Nganu mag antos man jud ta sa pagatubang/pagsulbad sa atung mga Problema?

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    MONEY

When some individual needs/wants it
    its greed, materialism, root of all evil

When the church needs it
    Its charity, sustainability, logistics
    And this proves what? that there's No God?

But i agree with what you have just said especially on some churches today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    mag antos man ug trabaho bisag wa nay gana way choice --> para maka kwarta lang --> para ipalit ug pagkaon para mabuhi --> para if mabuhi na musagubang nsad sa laing mga problema --> In short Maningkamot mabuhi para lang mag antos nasad sa Kinabuhi.

Unsa may naka practical kunu ana beh? Nganu mag antos man jud ta sa pagatubang/pagsulbad sa atung mga Problema?
    Nganong nag antus man ko sa trabaho nako? I happen to like my job, bisan gamay ang sweldo Other people, kana ang main reason for their unhappiness--they think kwarta ang solusyon sa ilang happiness when in fact, just doing the things you love doing will give you a fulfilling life, and you don't even need religion or spiritualism to enjoy that life, because it's an honest one. Kana mao ang reason why people go to religion actually--sometimes in the course of their life, naka tilaw pod sila ug kahayahay after DAKONG SINGOT PAG ANTUS SA TRABAHO NGA DILI SILA GAHANAN PERO DAKOG SWELDO, and when they reached that state they still felt "empty" and thus they feel religion is the answer to that emptiness, when in fact, if you have low IQ or EQ, then life would really be miserable to you...bisan UNSAON pa na nimo--but when you are a person eager to experience life every single day, and all the great things you can do with the rest of your remaining days, then it's not all that bad I should know

So first solution--find a job you REALLY REALLY REALLY like to do, even if gamay ra ang sweldo...and you will find happiness that you long for. I know dili ni ma-apply sa people who have other people DEPENDING on them for survival or unsay kaonon the next day--ang tubag nako ana, i-solve sa na nga problema, THEN find a way to pursue YOUR OWN happiness, you deserve it, and once you find that happiness, you will realize life AS IS is not at all that bad man diay.

-RODION
    Last edited by rodsky; 07-31-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Nganong nag antus man ko sa trabaho nako? I happen to like my job, bisan gamay ang sweldo Other people, kana ang main reason for their unhappiness--they think kwarta ang solusyon sa ilang happiness when in fact, just doing the things you love doing will give you a fulfilling life, and you don't even need religion or spiritualism to enjoy that life, because it's an honest one. Kana mao ang reason why people go to religion actually--sometimes in the course of their life, naka tilaw pod sila ug kahayahay, and when they reached that state they still felt "empty" and thus they feel religion is the answer to that emptiness, when in fact, if you have low IQ or EQ, then life would really be miserable to you--but when you are a person eager to experience life every single day, and all the great things you can do with the rest of your remaining days, then it's not all that bad I should know

So first solution--find a job you REALLY REALLY REALLY like to do, even if gamay ra ang sweldo...and you will find happiness that you long for. I know dili ni ma-apply sa people who have other people DEPENDING on them for survival or unsay kaonon the next day--ang tubag nako ana, i-solve sa na nga problema, THEN find a way to pursue YOUR OWN happiness, you deserve it, and once you find that happiness, you will realize life AS IS is not at all that bad man diay.

-RODION
    In real world ang tawo naa juy Problema nga daku atubangun, so question - nganu if naa kay problema nga daku imu mang paningkamotan nga sulbarun? bisag grabe imung buhaton nga sacrifice para lan masulbad na? unsay reason?

Try to stop me I can compare anything I want here, because my presence in these boards is simply to straighten out some erroneous concepts about atheism. And my statement holds true, btw, regardless of what you want to imply--atheists don't need a collection plate, and there's no argument you can put forward that can prove or disprove that--it's just a fact.

-RODION
    I really do believe that there is a God here in istorya.net.

Blog Entries

In real world ang tawo naa juy Problema nga daku atubangun, so question - nganu if naa kay problema nga daku imu mang paningkamotan nga sulbarun? bisag grabe imung buhaton nga sacrifice para lan masulbad na? unsay reason?
    I can give you answers to that question but you're actually not looking for answers, but just a way nga barahan akong points. You being a die-hard theist, there is no way I can change your opinion on matters of your belief SioDenz, I already know that.

-RODION

And this proves what? that there's No God?

But i agree with what you have just said especially on some churches today.
    nope but it does point out to the credibility of those who claim there is one

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast