Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Merged: All about falling in love (with the bridge, friend, etc)

Topic Merged.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

Default guys need help: falling in love with a friend!

Hav u ever n luv with ur close friend? but i can't tell her my feelings about her cause I dont want my friendship with her might be affected to the extent of destroying it...

mas nndot nang imo gkan kay bati kung sa ubn kay kung d magkamu mgka hinumdm kas past if naai involve lain hehehehe Ü

Quote Originally Posted by dodongkulas
    Hav u ever n luv with ur close friend? but i can't tell her my feelings about her cause I dont want my friendship with her might be affected to the extent of destroying it...
    i believe most people do in some way get attracted to a close friend (silly if u don't, how did u become close in the first place) -- but it depends on the person how to interpret and react to the feeling...
    now that being said, it is only u who knows what the best course of action to take since ur the only person who can judge ur feeling and ur friends feeling...
    gud luck!!!

Hi to all istoryans!

just wnt 2 share my experiences...coz i nid ur advices...

i had a friend who was vry close to me, we were barkadas in highskul and we studied in the same university when we were in college. we were so close dat despite the fact dat we r taking up diffrnt courses in college and had a very tight sked stil we manage to have a long conversation in skul. as days and months passed i felt dat i am about to fall 4 him dat's y i decided to stay away from him and everytym we meet in skul i wud pretend dat i did nt saw him or if he approaches me i wud make reasons in order to stop d conversation and walk away. after doing dis for about 3 months he got tried and he stopped making effort to contact and talk to me. d closeness dat we had b4 was lost and evrytym we meet during reunions we seem to be strangers. i was avoiding him b4 because i am afraid to fall for him and i dnt wnt him 2 fall for me 2 because i was nt redi to enter into a relationship at d same tym i am so afraid to destroy d friendship. but now dat i am working history repeats itself ---i have heard my officemates' conversation with one of my friends that my friend who is also my oficemate is falling for me though he did not told me yet.

just want to ask your suggestions:
    1. what will i do if he will court me?
    2. what will i do in order to stay away from him?

thanks ---

Oraytt! rock in roll to the world ... nice nice.

7.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011