Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Default Re: REVISED::Stop Making Stupid Threads

Quote Originally Posted by clinically.dead View Post
    I noticed that it's raining banhammers in this section, to which I say "Good job, mods!" But I don't get why these so-called stupid threads remain open.
    .. don't worry, the life span of those nonsense threads is only a day. I need to keep it open at least for a day so people will see it as an example and just observe if any will still reply

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. don't worry, the life span of those nonsense threads is only a day. I need to keep it open at least for a day so people will see it as an example and just observe if any will still reply
    That is NOT moderating. You are baiting members to commit infractions, more so new members whom you'd be driving away from this site. Can you at least be a little more professional with your job?

Quote Originally Posted by eezychair View Post
    That is NOT moderating. You are baiting members to commit infractions, more so new members whom you'd be driving away from this site. Can you at least be a little more professional with your job?
    .. baiting ? a responsible member would first read the universal rule before they click the I ACCEPT box and read the individual rules of each of the boards and use the search button if they want to find a topic they want to discuss.

.. if you see a nonsense thread like this :: https://www.istorya.net/forums/love/5...b-o-kabit.html .. and you already see this sticky thread of mine and my warning, if you are a good member, would you still reply ?? I guess not. The best thing you would do, IF YOU ARE A GOOD MEMBER, is to use the REPORT BUTTON.

.. there's this phrase, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, SHUT UP !!! That applies here in the forums, if you see a thread that's absolutely garbage, don't reply, report it to the moderators.

.. get my point now smarty-pants ?

Blog Entries

agree ko sa mods sakto jud na ky nagkadaghan ang OA nga thread

hahahahaha da! kini lagi mag apil2x ug relasyon dayon mopyait diay ngayo tabang sa istorya.net gatoo siguro sila naay daghan joe the mango dinhi
    Last edited by DEMONOCIETY; 11-27-2012 at 02:29 PM.

OT: Get in and out of a relationship..WITH GRACE...

Agree ko ani mods!!! Thumbs up! but naa pud baya mga help threads nga makatabang pud sa uban kay generally mahitabo sad ni nila puhon GOOD JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by eezychair View Post
    so if you know that it's a bait why pursue? Why continue? does that make any sense at all or your too much curiosity just overruled you again.

Default Re: read this::Stop Making Stupid Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaRed View Post
    ka looy sa mga naigo..

pa daghan sa post ra guro toyo ana nila boss... hahahaha
    haha no offense

support jud ko anih!!

how come pwd man ang HELP Thread sa Computer Hardware nga forum?

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast