Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

The son can not be a gay if you raised him well, the son will only participate in what he sees around him in the environment, if a son becomes a gay then definitely the father may also be a member or may be he has watched the filthy films somewhere, maybe in the Tv. We should be careful on what we give them to watch.

Such a non-sense!!! It is a nature, you don't choose that, like the color of your skin, hair and eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by ellielo View Post
    Such a non-sense!!! It is a nature, you don't choose that, like the color of your skin, hair and eyes...
    I agree. If your son is gay, there is nothing to do with this, you just have to accept it. Modern society has become more tolerant of people with different sexual orientations. And it is easier now for such people to look for partners as there is a great number of dating and hookup sites gay sources. I personally wouldn't mind if my son was gay, the more important thing is his happiness.

para nako, karon panahona dili na kaayo na dakong issue, dili pareha saunang panahon sa mga karaan. wala man sad na nila pilia nga mahimo silang ning-ana. akong dawaton og unsa man siya, kung asa siya magmalipayon suportahan nako siya.

I will be very happy for him. Anyway relations between man and woman are too complicated sometimes. Just recently i found out that my husband is registered on ListCrawler adult site. Now i am thinking how can i pay him back.

6.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910