Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Blog Entries

nakasuway na jud ko ani.. mas labihon nako ang financially stability sa ako family kay mao na ang lifestyle karon

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability?

I'd say both parties should be emotionally stable to be able to conquer whatever comes along during marriage. Maturity is the key to that. If one's mature enough, it goes to say he's emotionally stable, and would be able to think and decide as a mature and responsible adult in the family.

Default Re: Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability?

emotionally stable. sus! nakaya man gani sa uban nga naa ra sa daplin2x na mabuhi ilang pamilya? then for me, mas nice man gud ang feeling na ma financially stable mo nga inyong duhang hinaguan...

Para nako. Ang duha gyud ang kinahanglanun. Kay pwede mo mag-away tungod sa financial. Pwede pud mo mag-away tungod sa mga kabit.

Blog Entries

let's face facts...nothing is cheap these days so we have to face reality..financial stability jud dapat..but come to think of it dapat pud emotionally stable pd...well u need both to start married life...

emotionally stable because married life will be meaningless if both are not sure of their feelings. financial stability comes after because you are oblige to work hard for your family..naa lge kuarta pero wlay gugma!

Nowadays, financial stability. Somehow your emotional problems goes with some financial problems.

Blog Entries
    this is my opinion...

since this is talking about partners...i think it's better that one is financially stable while the the other one is also emotionally stable...lets say if ang guy is not that emotionally stable the girl should fill in that gap for a relationship to work out...i believe marriage is a give and take relationship...if a partner lack a certain quality the other should fill in to make it last...

kwarta ....

Which is more important to start married life? Financial?or Emotional Stability? - to find your answers - Go the other way around and re phrase your words...

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast