Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: EON Unionbank ATM Card

May extension ba ng credit card yung kids nyo?

Of course not! They’re too young for a credit card.. kung ATM and debit card lang okay. I opened a jumpstart account sa bpi.

I made a few research, bpi jumpstart for kids, or should I open yung normal bpi account nalang?

Quote Originally Posted by kate213 View Post
    No maintaining balance but you have to pay annual fee of 350.00. Naka nindot kay wlay bank charges if mo deposit ka anywhere in the Phils
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkSyndrome View Post
    If mo-expire na, inigpa-renew bayad na sad ug PHP350.00?
    Spoiler! 

Quote Originally Posted by knight007 View Post
    nice unta ang smartmoney coz backed by dbo nga daghan og branches pero daghan pa man og disadvantages. One example is dili ka makadeposit without you presenting the card to the teller. ok ra if personal account nimu ang depositohan.

but if pwede ang smartmoney for paypal withdrawal, i will be using it. pwede na ba?
    pedi na.. mao nmn to gamit/

BPI sad nindot... walay bayad anywhere in the Philippines as long as naa kay account nila. nice, nice, nice

Blog Entries

Dugay nko ga plan mkuha ani...pero wa pa jud tawon ko kakuha....I don't have a permanent address here in Cebu, business address lang na.a with the company I am working with. Nindot man unta ni kay para dili nko magsige gamit ML pada ug kwarta sa akong wifey.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Picks View Post
    I work with UnionBank.

EON is actually designed for the techie and young professionals. Most of these people use this card to make purchases or transactions online. The same with other UnionBank online accounts, you can make transfers to other bank accounts for a one-time fee of only P10.00 regardless of the amount you transferred.

This is a zero-maintaining balance. But, you have to pay an annual fee of P350.00 only to cover bank services to you. As a Zero-balance Savings Account, (the downside) you are only given two free withdrawals on a month using any UnionBank ATM machine. The next withdrawals will be charged at P10.00 per transaction. If you withdraw to a non-UnionBank ATM, you will be charged P12.00 per transaction. If you reach P10,000.00, regular bank interest will be applied to your account.
    "you are only given two free withdrawals on a month using any UnionBank ATM machine." didnt know this, ganito pa rin ba ngayon?

Quote Originally Posted by jampacks View Post
    EON vs. Credit Card, Unsay difference sa duha? pareha rana sila? Thnks
    hi, eon and credit card is different. eon is a debit card actually that you can use for online transactions and commonly used by freelancers to get their payments from their clients.

Quote Originally Posted by pat_gracie07 View Post
    Kinsa na.charge.an na ug ANNAUL FEE(php 350) this year? Akoang account na.deduct.an twice jud.. wala pa jud response till now.. it happened last march 15 pa..
    whoa. na-ayos ba itong problem mo? how?

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 789101112 ... LastLast