Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

if they sees you to be fit to be a mod, they'll be the one to offer it to you...
    not the other way around.

nganong gusto man jud mag labad labad sa ulo nga namay sayon pwede ra mag post reply mao ra...

aw ni suggest rman pud ko master..

dli ko mod. admin jud ako gusto. pareha sa mirc. access 499 jud.

1 line,
    "i am more than a moderator to myself.." -C.Viper

u should b lyk me bro, troll on the outside, more than a moderator on the inside.. tuwiwiwiwing fail.. hahaha xD

Not me, it's too much responsibility it's like carrying someone's burden by your shoulders.. You'll be obliged to be good, lol never want that to happen..

The easiest way to become a moderator is to make your own site and you'll be more than a moderator.. LOL..

makaya man unta na pero para nako, naa man gud tay mas priority...

Blog Entries
    lol na himu na lagi nig...

"why should I or Why shouldn't I be a mod?" thread na lagi neh? lol

well in my perspective.... moderating is so tiring... plus you make some enemies out of the blue...

death threats.... generalizations... Labeling..... curse.... loads of work... discrimination....

that's all package deal.... what others think is that being a moderator is like politics.... one's you become one..

you can have authority.... power and recognition..... so that's probably why others wanted it.

I know coz I was an admin and a moderator from another forum.... same as this Vbulletin and SMF...

It's not easy.... but you'll be satisfied ones you see your members enjoying the site.... and satisfied...

me I enjoyed being the EYE of the moderators.... and also the helping hand in the support section...

what I see that it doesn't fit in... or violates the soul rules... I report it...

you don't have to be a moderator to help this forum.... lets start by not asking 20 questions why I should or shouldn't be a mod..... ^__^
    Last edited by AntitaniC; 11-03-2010 at 06:30 PM.

well anyway, ni ask raman sad ang TS, HOW.. curious lng cguru siya ba.. wa jud siyay planu mag mod..

pariha mn mi curious, wa lng ku nag himug thread para pangutana.. hahahahaha

@TS, aku pa nmu bro, mangamigu kag mod, hagdun nimug tagay, hub.gun nmu, pangayu.an dayun nimug access.! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD

ang naka lisud lng bro, ang mga mod dri, DI MAHUBUG.! nyahahahahaahhaahah xD

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    lol moderating is so tiring... plus you make some enemies out of the blue...

death threats.... generalizations... Labeling..... curse.... loads of work... discrimination....

that's all package deal.... what others think is that being a moderator is like politics.... one's you become one..

you can have authority.... power and recognition..... so that's probably why others wanted it.
    Mo resign na lang ko oi . Patyon man diay ta ani .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast