View Poll Results: guys, unsaun pag pa niwang? huhuhu..chubby ko

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • wats liteslim?

0 0%
  • unsa diet best for losing A lot of weight?

6 100.00%
Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Default Re: UNSAUN PAGPA DAUT

UNSAON PAGPADAUT? small frequent feeding! eat small portions of food 6times a day. sayop gud ng dili mokaon kay imo gi-deprive imo kaugalingon sa mga lami nga kalan-onon. Eat what you like pero chew your food 100 times! TRY IT IT WORKS!

make a goal...
    be consistent...
    eat more... lose more...
    fight fats with fats...
    sleep 7-8 hours a night...
    load up carbs...
    lift heavy... (if you are working out)
    don't overdo cardio...
    supplements wont work if your diet program isnt right...

nutrition = key to weight loss...

eat only when your tummy makes the signal that its hungry & u can eat anything you want and when its full STOP...eliminate snacks if your tummy is not grawling... its all bout controlling your intake and burning what you ate...

or kun dili gyud ka madaot maski unsa nimo pag-diet consult a doctor. Basi naa kay thyroid problem let us say hypothyroidism.....better imo to consult para taga-an ka ug medication pag-normalize sa imo thyroid level.

fritzal22

Quote Originally Posted by twalalyn
    eat only when your tummy makes the signal that its hungry & u can eat anything you want and when its full STOP...eliminate snacks if your tummy is not grawling... its all bout controlling your intake and burning what you ate...
    "eat only when your tummy makes the signal that its hungry & u can eat anything you want and when its full STOP"
    - this way, your metabolism will drop.

"eat anything you want"
    - i tell you, you wont lose weight this way.. hehehe... but instead, gather those acceptable food for your diet and make yourself NEED IT!

"its all about controlling intake, and burning what you ate"
    - correct, but this one's better... "its all about what and when to eat, and let ur intake BURN CALORIES" thats what we call eat to lose... proven by professionals... proven by me (hobbiest, not a pro)...

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    Quote Originally Posted by twalalyn
    "eat only when your tummy makes the signal that its hungry & u can eat anything you want and when its full STOP"
    - this way, your metabolism will drop.

"eat anything you want"
    - i tell you, you wont lose weight this way.. hehehe... but instead, gather those acceptable food for your diet and make yourself NEED IT!

"its all about controlling intake, and burning what you ate"
    - correct, but this one's better... "its all about what and when to eat, and let ur intake BURN CALORIES" thats what we call eat to lose... proven by professionals... proven by me (hobbiest, not a pro)...
    Hey guys.just want to make correction with your statement. When a person eats only when he is hungry, the more food HE EATS and more food HE place in HIS tummy and making one very satieted already. It usually takes 30 minutes for the brain to process the signal that you are already FULL THAT IS WHY THERE IS A NEED TO TRICK THE BRAIN! Eat
    in moderation, dont wait for your brain to signal you that you are hungry, that way you only eat a smaller amount! Eat in moderation, chew food slowly - CHEW FOOD 100 TIMES BEFORE SWALOWING IT!
    Take it from me cause I used to weigh 220 pounds!
    Dont wait for the time that you are hungry. This way you don't have to eat larger portions.
    Drink plenty of water before you eat, this way you are making a trick to your brain that you are already full. Losing weight is not more of the tummy thing it is more of the brain. brain tells you that you need to eat thats why most of the weight loss supplements place their mechanism of action on the B R A I N.

fritzal22

Fritzal22: you may read my statement again... i didn't agree with twalalyn's "eat only when ur tommy makes the hungry signal...", the term you mentioned "GUYS"... means two of us... again, i replied with "this way, your metabolism will drop"... which means, you'll get to burn calories slower than usual....

You have a point there, but chewing it a hundred times is crazy... better, set a meal plan... what to eat, and if possible, measure it...

you are 220lbs before? how much you weigh now? how long have you been dieting?

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    Fritzal22: you may read my statement again... i didn't agree with twalalyn's "eat only when ur tommy makes the hungry signal...", the term you mentioned "GUYS"... means two of us... again, i replied with "this way, your metabolism will drop"... which means, you'll get to burn calories slower than usual....

You have a point there, but chewing it a hundred times is crazy... better, set a meal plan... what to eat, and if possible, measure it...

you are 220lbs before? how much you weigh now? how long have you been dieting?
    sorry huh, i am just addressing my statement in general. chewing your food a hundred times, works because not only you savor the taste of food, you have all the benefit of absorbing the nutrients of the food you are taking as it goes to the complete process of digestion, and at the same time gives time for the nerves in the tummy to signal your brain to stop eating. The problem for most people who eats fast is that they have been taking in more food already and before they know it, the tummy is already very full, thus eating more than the food our body needs. Thirty minutes is all it takes for the tummy to tell the brain such process.
    I used weigh 220 lbs after I graduated. I took all the diet supplements i could ever buy,
    xenical, reductil, hydroxycut, xenadrine but it only work awhile making me lose hope, cause i only lose 10 pounds and then gain it back. It took me a year to finally lose 60 pounds and finally one year and six months, i weigh 100 pounds. I did weight training, nutritional counselling, read a lot of books, took diet supplements and just ate frequently. Six to five times a day but in very small portion. I believe in your statement,everything that you said fight fat with fats, eat what you like(even lechon, ice cream once on a while) but everything should be in MODERATION. Life is too short to deprive ourselves to those food that we like.
    my apologies..crushburn

wow! congrats!!! good job! to lose 120lbs isnt that easy when you're a 220 pounder!

You are right with those supplements, those products wont work if you dont have the right meal plan. i haven't heard of xenical and reductil though... some examples (info for everybody) aside from mentioned, TwinLab Ripped Fuel /extreme, Nutrex Lipo6, UN Animal Cuts, Diet fuel..and so on...

I have a friend too who lost around 80lbs, but i didnt know how she did it... but she made it for 3-4 years... not that impressive compared to your experience...

I'm doing a project right now... (myself)

Started 185lbs - 1st week of december... I did 1 year of eating a lot and lifting heavy...

Week 4 + 3 days... 165~lbs... w/ minimal cardio... My target is ~ 150 or 145lbs...

@crashy:ngilngig nana ha... c thesbi pud imong gi pa apil ug diet serious na gyud kay ka anang imong diet ha...hehehe... liwat kas akong anab dah!!!wahehehehe...

Go for it!!! gud luck to all the people nga nagpadaut basta thru healthy diet lang....

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast