Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baby_jenie View Post
    pila pinaka gamai sweldo if work ka sa dubai airport?
    On average, people earn between Dh2k (multiply by 11.8 to get the value in peso) to 4k per month, tax free. Most hotels and restaurants pay between 1k to 2k for receptionists without prior GCC work experience. Not much, but housing, food, uniform, laundry and transportation are usually free (I'd recommend this for first time OFWs who don't want to get shell shocked by the relocation process).

Of course there are other Filipino professionals who get paid 20k and above for specialized work.

Benefits of working in Dubai? Everything you earn is tax free. This is a highly urbanized city with lots of really great shopping centers - there is no way you will get homesick with all the best brands at your fingertips. Filipinos everywhere. You can buy Filipino products anywhere, including in the big hypermarkets. This is probably the only city where Pinoy expats can work and afford to go home at least once a year. Women don't have to wear an abaya. Going out of the Philippines also widens your way of thinking - you appreciate what you have in your host country, what you have back home and at some point you start thinking about what you would like to bring back/contribute back home

Very well said @poyen... did u know all that by experience or research? U know being a writer and all...

Asa man d i ka dapita sis?

Quote Originally Posted by poyen View Post
    On average, people earn between Dh2k (multiply by 11.8 to get the value in peso) to 4k per month, tax free. Most hotels and restaurants pay between 1k to 2k for receptionists without prior GCC work experience. Not much, but housing, food, uniform, laundry and transportation are usually free (I'd recommend this for first time OFWs who don't want to get shell shocked by the relocation process).

Of course there are other Filipino professionals who get paid 20k and above for specialized work.

Benefits of working in Dubai? Everything you earn is tax free. This is a highly urbanized city with lots of really great shopping centers - there is no way you will get homesick with all the best brands at your fingertips. Filipinos everywhere. You can buy Filipino products anywhere, including in the big hypermarkets. This is probably the only city where Pinoy expats can work and afford to go home at least once a year. Women don't have to wear an abaya. Going out of the Philippines also widens your way of thinking - you appreciate what you have in your host country, what you have back home and at some point you start thinking about what you would like to bring back/contribute back home
    wow! 20K and above? Pila man jud diay basic here sis? Like sa mga technical jobs..

Nwei, I do have plans in going to Abu Dhabi by 4th quarter this year.. I have a brother nga naay condo na there and xempre if manimpad ko ddto, sa iyaha ko magpuyo for prolly 3 months,. Now what bothers me is that gamay judf iay ddto ug sweldo.. My bro said nga atleast 30K man daw sweldo pro it will increase of course over time.. I am currently earning 30K per month here in Cebu but taxable pa lagi plus all the monthly expenses so igo ra jud tawn sa expenses and walay savings jud even if single pa ko.. Now if tax-free here and limpyo na ang 30K and mejo cheaper man daw ang mga palitunon, i think it's not bad to go there pero risky lng gihapon kaau..

Duha2 jud kog decide if mo go ba jud ko dah! Any piece of advise is greatly appreciated mga sis/bro..

Quote Originally Posted by namelesschic View Post
    Very well said @poyen... did u know all that by experience or research? U know being a writer and all...

Asa man d i ka dapita sis?
    pure experience ni siya, sis you can't make up advice

if you are single or if you don't mind staying away from your family, i would say go for it kay dako gyud kaayo ang difference sa tax-free nga sweldo. usual gyud nilang ihatag sa first timers kay 2.5k but it all depends on your negotiation skills and the company you work for. pili-a sad nang dako as much as possible kay mas dako sila og hatag, and try to haggle sa libre nga accommodation, food and transpo para dili makuhaan imong basic pay. you need to be confident in your negotiation skills sa interview pa lang. don't stop searching for prospects and be wise with how you spend your cash kay daghan kaayo og temptation diri (shopping).

- - - Updated - - -

if you are single or if you don't mind staying away from your family, i would say go for it kay dako gyud kaayo ang difference sa tax-free nga sweldo. usual gyud nilang ihatag sa first timers kay 2.5k but it all depends on your negotiation skills and the company you work for. pili-a sad nang dako as much as possible kay mas dako sila og hatag, and try to haggle sa libre nga accommodation, food and transpo para dili makuhaan imong basic pay. you need to be confident in your negotiation skills sa interview pa lang. don't stop searching for prospects and be wise with how you spend your cash kay daghan kaayo og temptation diri (shopping).

Quote Originally Posted by poyen View Post
    pure experience ni siya, sis you can't make up advice
    I guess that's a lame way of asking if you in dubai. hehe

It's not too obvious, hehehe

Apply mo sa emirates global aluminum (smelter) 4k plus walay labot sa heat allowance kada summer...libre accommodation. .transpo..og food....every year naay increment..gamay ra nuon..nya if ma swertihan maka out leaving naka..mas dako sweldo...pero take note...mura lng empyerni sa ka init..hehehe

Blog Entries
    sa dubai aluminium ka gawork boss darkasteria ?

Quote Originally Posted by lhorenzoo View Post
    sa dubai aluminium ka gawork boss darkasteria ?
    Actually boss sa emirates aluminium ko.sa abu dhabi..pero karon gi merged na nila ang dubal aluminum og emirates aluminum....emirates global aluminum na amg name..nya naa mi ron dri sa dubal ga stay.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast