Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: need advice!

Blog Entries

Default Re: need advice!

^^ ngasaba si nanay ooh....

to TS... surebola nalang jud na imoha banah.... kai lisud nah... mahal na kaau gatas...

bro, i have friends who are just like you, really close friends, and not just ordinary persons, and to add, they belong to a higher class in society, kay amo standbyan sauna during our college days are in ana. and they too fell in love and got the girl pregnant, and now they are all living together as a family. am not encouraging you to do the same or to discourage you either, its all up to you, how much you really love her, how much are you willing to sacrifice. lisod jud na sa karon, kay you have to make a major decision, that will change the course of your life.

For me, go have a talk with your father or your mother. open up to one of them privately first, talk heartily and let out your feelings and your plans, if unsa ila reaction may it be positve or negative, at least you tried your best to come to them first, the next thing is, its all up to you, so choose wisely and be responsible in your decisions. Be positive lang bro. Good luck.

kayama.. panindigan mo yan.. lesson learned.. prevention is better than cure.. so dawata nalang na father naka soon bro...

Quote Originally Posted by mike5 View Post
    nothing much really cuz she's a sweet loving partner to me and i know all our differences can be sorted out.

if only we can live elsewhere where we could start a new life, there wouldn't be much of a problem. my biggest concern is really my family and loved ones. i could say im my parents favorite child and they regarded me highly. i know it's part of growing up to be independent, and i know i can do that. what im really afraid of is i might disappoint my family especially my parents. but in the situation im in, i really don't know how.
    so what you fear is the reaction of your parents.... the feeling of being a disappointment... well, its only your mind playing against you... true, they maybe disappointed but your concern should be more towards what you feel is right... being a man means making tough decisions, and sometimes we offend those close to us.... Make a decision, is she worth to live with for the rest of your life? If she is, then go.... afraid of the future between you two? so is everyone else with their respective partners... disappointments are always certain to come in our lives.... but it is how you handle it that builds a part of your character.... disappointments are also just TEMPORARY...it's not like you can't make up for it...

sir TS kng ako nimo why not think positive... kalipay oi..kamong duha..palit2x na mo ginagmai nga butang sa bata...suroy2x mo sa mall pangandam, nya kuyugi sa ob gyne, kuyog mo palit sa iya mga vits ug meds nya ikaw luto sa iya food nga ganahn! mao na ang tunay na lalake... kw jud. ayaw ka guol oi.. dont put yourself sa ordinary.. be extra ordinary, kng naay mga ing ana then go on! be happy wa moy paki sa uban tao...ang importante ma pa lipay nimo cya ug lipay mong duha! mao na ang important! i wish you both TS! say sorry to her and treat her somewhere nice to eat.... mao na na..ingnaa ipadayon nato..!
    God bless TS

Quote Originally Posted by tatajhun View Post
    TS: nganong gi enter ahahaha
    I second the motion your Honor......

this just won't work.....
    i will give 3 to 5 years

Bulag ra gyapon ang homan ani.....

mao ni tawag walay bright sa gugma....
    except ako... hehehehehe

kwarta ra ga kupot aning relasyon.... whether you admit to it or not..... because people in this kind of trap will deny it..... i can't blame you for it....... blind as a bat....

take the money away from the equation.... you will get the true result....
    take it from me... i've been there done that.... siguro sa ARENA ka mo nag kaila..... or maybe sa JAGUAR...

naa pako mga amega dira... amega ra ha.... hehehehehehe

my parting words.... hindi ka nag-iisa.... there are lots of people like you.....

me, almost... hehehehehe....

its like julia roberts and richard gere in pretty woman....
    that is hollywood......

reality bites....
    Last edited by cheaptech; 04-05-2011 at 10:28 PM.

7.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345