Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Truly daghan kaayo na diri sa istorya na ang dogs or any pets i BUY and SELL ! Makalagot kaayo .... anyways ... since na discuss na man nato , how about we can pinpoint unsaon pagkaila sa mga buy and sell people diri sa pets ?

I can assume na kani sila ingon ani :

- Lowballers when negotiating
    - Asking for dogs na wala ma process ang papers pa kay sila na lang daw mo process
    - Negotiates in the forums only, should be seeing the specimen first to appreciate

Just add on lang mo . Maayo unta malikyana ni ingon ani na mga buyers kay chances are mga buy and sell ni sila . Luoy pod ang pups bitaw but then if gusto mahalin dayon aw wala na tay mahimo ana and the problem here now is the seller aligning with the attitude of being a BUY and SELL / PUPPYMILL mindsetting of making money .

Mas maayo mabaligyaan pa ang newbie as long as willing jud makat-on over the time and along the way .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

depende ra na sa buyer....

Merging the thread started by DARSMITH .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Truly daghan kaayo na diri sa istorya na ang dogs or any pets i BUY and SELL ! Makalagot kaayo .... anyways ... since na discuss na man nato , how about we can pinpoint unsaon pagkaila sa mga buy and sell people diri sa pets ?

I can assume na kani sila ingon ani :

- Lowballers when negotiating
    - Asking for dogs na wala ma process ang papers pa kay sila na lang daw mo process
    - Negotiates in the forums only, should be seeing the specimen first to appreciate

Just add on lang mo . Maayo unta malikyana ni ingon ani na mga buyers kay chances are mga buy and sell ni sila . Luoy pod ang pups bitaw but then if gusto mahalin dayon aw wala na tay mahimo ana and the problem here now is the seller aligning with the attitude of being a BUY and SELL / PUPPYMILL mindsetting of making money .

Mas maayo mabaligyaan pa ang newbie as long as willing jud makat-on over the time and along the way .
    Tinuod gyud sir springfield. Ako btaw sad kapoyan ko ana ngayo pics or ipa email. I prefer to see my pups in person. Daghan mo inquire pero dili diay serious. Im happy lng sad kay ang nakapalit sa ako mga pups are dogslovers sad and they are taking good care of their new member of their family. Thanx to those people who take good care of my fur babies.
    Last edited by elars; 10-23-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Just want to share sad ha my experience. Labi na sa mga newbie's
    Its a nice feeling bya labi na sa mga breeders if ila pups is taken good care. Labi na mopalit ug pup/dog at first the price gyud mahal labi na 1st pup/dog gikuha nimo ana nga breeder pero if the breeder see nga you take good care of his/her pup, the next time around u can get same quality pup for less or for free. I just learn this from a friend of mine nga iyaha hatag iya uban pups to those people nga nakakuha na niya pup then nakita niya nga maau pag atiman sa 1st pup nila nakuha. Bisan ako in the future cguro I will give my pup for free or minimal price or gasto lng sa vaccination and papers basta I know lng ako dogs maau lng pagka atiman and mo follow lng sad sa advises

basta ang ako "pinaka" nga advice lang jod.. kay base sab ni sa ako experience...
    if you fell in love with a certain breed... get a QUALITY one na dayon... ayaw na lang ng
    PET quality lang sa kay dili bitaw ko magshow2x... believe you me, several months into that breed,
    thats if you really deep into that breed, you will realize (and regret) ngano di na lang nindot imu gipalit beforehand... it'll end up, you will sell your previous dog to get another... mao na nahitabo sa ako... speaking from experience here... im bit embarrassed to admit it, but just to help others too, im sharing it to you, so that you may learn from it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    basta ang ako "pinaka" nga advice lang jod.. kay base sab ni sa ako experience...
    if you fell in love with a certain breed... get a QUALITY one na dayon... ayaw na lang ng
    PET quality lang sa kay dili bitaw ko magshow2x... believe you me, several months into that breed,
    thats if you really deep into that breed, you will realize (and regret) ngano di na lang nindot imu gipalit beforehand... it'll end up, you will sell your previous dog to get another... mao na nahitabo sa ako... speaking from experience here... im bit embarrassed to admit it, but just to help others too, im sharing it to you, so that you may learn from it...

exactly ^^ people tend to forget nga its a 7-20years commitment ^^for the dogs part its their life time's commitment to you the owner ^^ its not like a shirt or pants nga it wont fit "can i return it?" ^^ louy ayo ang dogs nga ge pasa2x lng kay d na ma care for or batia.an ang mga owners ^^

hehe nice ayu ni dah... kai magpalit bya ko ug sibe... gamay nlng jud kuwang ako wawart^___^ may ni aware ta daan hehhe

Things to remember:
    Dogs without papers - can't compete in dog shows. You're not a reputable breeder if breed your dog no matter how expensive you bought it or how rare your dog is. But it doesn't make your dog any less of a dog. Your dog will still love you.
    Dogs with papers - this doesn't mean that your dog is of good quality. It just mean that you know your dogs history or bloodline. Your dog can compete in dog shows.
    Show quality and Pet quality dogs - Even if both sire and dam are champions or hall of fame dogs, they will still produce some pet quality puppies.

If you just want a pet then buy a pet quality dog but with papers (level up). But don't breed your dog. If your planning to breed then buy a show quality dog and let your dog compete until he/she finishes the championship. Finally for those who would like to become a reputable breeder in words and in action, some of you might have dogs that cost 50T, 100T and even 1M. I know that you do not treat your dogs as investment coz if you do then you are not a reputable breeder. You bought your expensive dogs in order to improve the breed. So when pricing your future pups don't include the price of your sire/dam as capital so that your pups will not end up too expensive. Too expensive that only a few can afford. If the price of your pups will only be affordable, then for sure you can really push for the betterment of the breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    sakto jud ni... puslan man mopalit kato nalang pinakadabest para nimo

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast