Default Unsa ang fast way to gain funds para sa operation sa ako baby?

Hello mga Istoryans,

I really need your suggestions guys as to how I can save money para sa operation sa ako baby.

She was born without an anal opening. Her waste are disposed through another opening in her labia next to the vaginal canal. This condition is called imperforate anus with transvaginal fistula. Fistula is a condition where a certain passage is directed towards another (in her case, the anal opening was directed to the vagina) and this needs an operation.

Babies who are boys who suffer from this defect should undergo an operation within 24hrs from birth to avoid them from being poisoned sa ilang waste.

My little baby is a girl. The doctor advised we should wait for her to turn a year old para kausa na lang ang operation kay if dalion, the baby would have to undergo 3 operations. first is right after birth (himuan ug opening ang kilid sa tiyan), second would be inig 6 months which is himuan ug opening sa anus, and lastly after a year sa second operation isumpay ang intestine kato naa sa tiyan to the new opening sa anus. Ni-opt mi sa gi-advise sa doctor nga magwait mi when she turns 12-14 months para dili kaayo dako ang gasto kay each operation would cost around 100,000 man so if magwait mi, 100,000k ra instead of 300,000.

My prob is, she's 10 months ron pero wala gihapon ko ka-save kay ako ang naggasto sa tanan needs namo. I don't get any financial support from the father of the baby. Ang ako insurance kay up to 10k lang ang covered because pre-existing condition man siya kay inborn man.

Nakutaw na jud ako utok ug asa ko mangita ug money. Niduol ko ug mga organizations like PCSO pero dapat sa public hospital man operahan. I can't afford to let my daughter be operated sa public kay nitagam ko kay public namo siya gidala when she was born pero giunya2x lang mi. Imagine the feeling nga you're afraid you might loose your little one then ang mga taga-hospital kebs ra kaayo. Ingnon lang ka balik nig in-ani nga date then inig balik nimo wala diay ang doctor pabalikon na sad ka.

I need your suggestions friends. I was thinking of mga fund-raising activities but then wala koy alam how it works gud. A friend of mine said we can have activities like "run for a cause" but then dili ko kahibaw unsaon pag-organize because I don;t know how it works. Nalubong na ko sa utang for the medications and check-ups and if mangutang ko pang-opera I'm afraid malubong na ko and samot ko maglisod.

I am open to any suggestions and help (not really a financial one though such help would be greatly appreciated). Moms here who have differently-abled kids would understand how I feel and so as those single moms who are raising their kids on their own. Everyday, I am tortured seeing her dispose her waste not the normal way especially at times when she's constipated and is strugling so hard. It's killing me that I cry almost everyday. Thank God she hasn't had any infections sa iyaha because we were told by the doctor to always clean it kay basin magka-UTI siya. She's 10 months pero gamay gihapon kaayo siya kay dili siya kakaon ug normal bisan cerelac man lang for the fear that magconstipate siya.

Help me friends...

I know taas akong gi-post pero really need your suggestions mga istoryans...please...

3.    Advertisement