View Poll Results: Which is best for you?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cedega

1 25.00%
  • CrossOver

0 0%
  • Wine

3 75.00%

Default Cedega, CrossOver or Wine

Which is your best choice?
    Cedega, CrossOver, and Wine

and why?

Wine is free. That's why.

wala man gyud ko ni gamit ana nila oi, solid linux ni akoa. hehehehe... sorry.

Wala may native port sa Diablo II, Morrowind, and WoW gd. Having Wine doesn't make a linux system less "solid", whatever it is you mean by that.

maayo lagi unta if ang adobe mo support na gyud sa linux..

biya.e nana apple ari nalang ta sa penguin.. heheh

apple eating penguin.. lols

^morag photoshop imo apas sa adobe? naa man gimp but using it is like changing from ms-office to openoffice. Give it some time and practice with gimp di ba ma dugay maka sulti ka mas nice ang gimp.

There are many gimp tutorials pud but in all honesty wa jud ko time and interest for gimp basta maka resize ra ko sa picture ok na he he he

Quote Originally Posted by mraljoriz View Post
    ^morag photoshop imo apas sa adobe? naa man gimp but using it is like changing from ms-office to openoffice. Give it some time and practice with gimp di ba ma dugay maka sulti ka mas nice ang gimp.

There are many gimp tutorials pud but in all honesty wa jud ko time and interest for gimp basta maka resize ra ko sa picture ok na he he he
    yeah... but I really really like adobe photoshop.. But you know most people who uses mac.. it's all because of the graphics... most of our designers and known designers uses mac.. because of photoshop..

I have observed some difference.. which one of is are the clarity of it's image... while on windows more like blurry.. that is just my observation..

I did try to use windows and linux on our flat screen tv.. and one of my observations.. on windows it's clearly blurry when I play video using windows.. but when I used ubuntu.. you can see it's clear edges and sharpness of the graphics.. I thought I just downloaded a blue ray.. heheheh the resolution is about 720dpi hahha lols..

wine 1.2 supports StarCraft2.. now that's enough reason to try wine... playing plantz v zombies is cool on linux

Quote Originally Posted by mraljoriz View Post
    wine 1.2 supports StarCraft2.. now that's enough reason to try wine... playing plantz v zombies is cool on linux
    ga duwa sad d i ka ana plants vs. zombies.. hahaha lols.. wala gyud ko ana bah.. halos tanan ngari sa office.. mga ungo na ana mga game..

wine here for testing og cod4 pod akong games gi-install.. but heres a short comparison of the two same engine CrossOver Differentiators - CodeWeavers <-- i recommend crossoever linux para sa mga wa nangita og labad sa ulo/newbies.

11.    Advertisement