Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OT: you could also try windows steady state...same as deepfreeze function but its free (if your windows is legit).

Been using deepfreeze since 2003. It is absolutely a must for me and all computers I worked on. My deepfreeze installations are way so much advanced, I can still save my documents, add bookmarks to firefox, change the startmenu, change wallpaper, automatically update my virusscan and everything else without disabling deepfreeze. I'm worried that I'm so used to it for years that it makes me prone to viruses if I'm using other computers without it. And if I have to test new software, I 'll just use Virtual PC. In the 1990's I have to fix windows every hour, and make lots of backups. Now I only do installations and not reinstallations on my personal computers. It now takes me approximately every three years to do reinstallations on my personal home computer. The last time was 2008.

if you r a icafe owner deep freeze is the best..

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic_rob View Post
    unsa gani iyang control ani para ma open ang deep freezer
    you press ctrl,alt, shift + f6
    input your password

unsaon pag uninstall sa deep freeze

f naka unfreeze xa..gamit lang ka sa deepfreeze nga iyaha jud na version...pero f nakalimot ka sa password ana...murag lisod2x jud na xa..but naay para solve ana...

how to by pass deep freezer bisag na ai password..unsa gamit anha clone flag>?

thnx sa pag reply guys.. still i got the same prob..

Quote Originally Posted by jemar View Post
    unsaon pag uninstall sa deep freeze

use/run the (same) installer you used when you installed deepfreeze... (dili man gud ni cya makita sa add/remove program)

Disable Deep Freeze before uninstalling it.

To disable Deep Freeze:

1. Hold down the shift key and double-click the Deep Freeze icon. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F6.
    2. Enter your password and click OK.
    3. If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering a password.
    4. The Boot Options dialog is displayed. Select “Boot Thawed” and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot.
    5. Reboot your computer. After the computer reboots, you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.

To uninstall:

1. Locate the installation file you used to install Deep Freeze on your computer. By default, the name of this file is called “DF5Std.exe” for versions 5.X and “DF6Std.exe” for versions 6.X.
    2. Run the installation file (DF5Std.exe or DF6Std.exe).
    3. Select the option to “Uninstall”

Deep Freeze is uninstalled and your computer is rebooted.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12