Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Today was a sad day - :-(

I went out to get my favorite Kinilaw for lunch and when I got there the place was closed!

Not only closed but there was no trace, no sign no nothing left!

I have tasted Kinilaw at almost every street corner from Talisay to Lapu Lapu and this mu friends was the very best there was.

read more . . .

__

Default Mooon Cafe in the new Robinson CyberGate Mall @ Fuente

I must say that after reading Mushymhaj's Blog about her experiences at Mooon Cafe I had to try it. So I did - dinner at Mooon Cafe in the new Robinsons Cyber Gate Mall at Fuente Osmena was really great!

Yes the beef burrito is delicious, perfectly balanced and the texture and ingredients are just as they should be. I have not expected to find good Mexican in Cebu but . . .

Read more

Post oh my Da Vinci! =)

Cebuanos are into the Pizza Mania! Almost every corner of Metro Cebu we find one pizza parlor. Gone are the days where this were monopolized by Shakey's, Pizzahut and Greenwich. Mind you, these new pizza restaurants do have their specialty taste, and is what most pizza crazy cebuanos love to order and eat.. read more....

Post a lemon with grass. =)

I'm back! =)Have you ever been to any restaurant where you don't know what to order, not because its expensive or you don't like the presentation, but because the names of the dishes aren't familiar to you? I'm definitely a victim of such scenario...

read more...

Post Oh mia Roma Mia!

So here is the funny part and I will not be angry if you laugh all you can because I managed to lose one my favourite restaurants! Yes that is...

read more...

Post Best Lechon Baboy in Town!

Ok this might be bold but I have to say that - best lechon baboy in Cebu is CnT Lechon.

Now I do not make a living based on my expertise of food and I am not...

read more...

nice blog

if registered users mo sa yummy-cebu.com, you should be alarmed kay na hack ang ila website, na reveal inyo email and passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    nice blog

Thanx!

Cheers,
    yummycebu

tinood na bai, na hack ang website sa yummy-cebu.com at** kaayo mga hacker nag SQL injection. bisan ang mac store og ang sun cellular website, ang mcwd gi hack pud.

pagka bastos sa hacker. pero gi sealed naman daw sa yummy-cebu ang leak sa hack.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345