Default Anybody interested in buying porcelain fine bone china figurines from UK

As a hobby, I am starting to collect figurines, plates and other souvenirs when visiting places esp. UK and I believe that I have an eye for detail. When available, I am able to visit one of the world's best-known porcelain manufacturers there which sells figurines, giftware, and other collectibles in England.

If anybody is interested with any of these items, just PM me or email bakekang288@yahoo.com If you have other souvenir items (from England) in mind (breakable or non-breakable souvenir items), I am open to suggestions. Thanks for reading.

Contact no. 09396091259
    email bakekang288@yahoo.com
    Last edited by bukikong; 02-14-2010 at 03:25 PM. Reason: lacking

Do you have porcelain plates or figurines from ancient china not the newly made ones really wanted the old authentic ones

Quote Originally Posted by forsakenpriest View Post
    Do you have porcelain plates or figurines from ancient china not the newly made ones really wanted the old authentic ones
    i have no idea about the old ones. i guess naa na sa ubang shops mailhan man ang authenticity ug what year gimanufacture based on the year and "stamp" at the bottom of the item. a friend of mine has an old collection (but hes not selling it), na made in uk pud.gi indicate ang year sa bottom. it can be reproduced and personalized. same manufacturer

5.    Advertisement