Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Death Meditation

I got this from a different thread pero naa gihapon diri sa istorya.net ako lang e post og balik kay nice man.

Curious?

Death Meditation is a process where we reflect on the "Thought of Dying" and propell positive change in our relationship w/ the people around us.

This is how you do it...

1) find a quiet place where nobody can disturb you
    2) You can sit on the floor with your legs crossed and put your hands on your lap
    3) Relax, take deep breaths and wait till you are at ease with your position and your mind is focus on what you are about to do
    4) When you are ready, close your eyes and again relax (No, the objective is not to be in-trance but to reach a relax state of mind)
    5) Again when you are ready begin to think about Death, linger on that thought for awhile, by the moment the feeeling is real
    6) Conjure the image of anyone you love. husband/wife, Son/daugther, brother/sister, and etc. take only one for the moment
    7) Then popped this question..."HOW MUCH DO I LOVE YOU?"

Try to remember the past when you were together.

If the subject is your husband/wife, try to remember the day you met each other, the challenges you both went through, was the love you gave enough?

If the subject is your parents, ask yourself, were you a good son/daughter?

If the subject is your brother/sister, ask this, was their any unforgiven offense?

If the subject is your child, ask yourself, were you able to give all your best to your son/daugther?

Be sincere while doing this meditation. Set aside any pride and be willing to change.

9) linger on that meditation till you can come up with a positive resolution. Then solidify it with an affirmation that by the time you open your eyes, You are going to do it no matter what.

10) Open your eyes, come back here and post any result if there is any...

i read the title and thought this is something to do before suicide. nice diay ni hehe

https://www.istorya.net/forums/spirit...editation.html

Thread Exist Already : SAME TITLE

Forum Rules # 5

Make sure that the topic you are about to start with have not been discussed already. Please use the search feature first. Any redundant topics will be locked or deleted on sight.

ty... Sir fingolfin

@SEED mao bitao na nakasowat sa first sentence sa akong post.

i read the title and thought this is something to do before suicide. nice diay ni hehe from [PROTOTYPE]

mao lagi mao pod na akong hona hona before nako ni gi copy and paste.

@SEED mao bitao na nakasowat sa first sentence sa akong post.
    are u tryin to say that u are not violating any rules

u know what redundant means ?

dont make any impressions better to post on the old one than to create ones...

ty...

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    are u tryin to say that u are not violating any rules

u know what redundant means ?

dont make any impressions better to post on the old one than to create ones...

ty...
    thank you for reprimanding me.

Pardon pls. if u got offended

it has nothing to do with the integrity of my direction i did this bec. i wanted to

hope one must participate as an SnO regular

Peace !

ty..

By the way guys death meditation is practiced in Tibetan Buddhism nya naa ko ani nga book the title is "Kunzang Lama'i Shelung ,The Words of My Perfect Teacher" by Patrul Rinpoche.

ingon sa book...think about death and impermanence for a long time, once you are certain that you are going to die, you will no longer find it hard to put aside harmful actions, nor difficult to do what is right...

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    Pardon pls. if u got offended

it has nothing to do with the integrity of my direction i did this bec. i wanted to

hope one must participate as an SnO regular

Peace !

ty..
    that's okay.

i would recommend doing this when you feel like quitting

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast