Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041

tnx for your reply Sir. I was a member of Kiwanis way back in college but the chapter was really not that active so I left the group. THe only group that I am into right now is my airsoft team and thats it. There is I think something different about being a Mason. The thought of being a member of something soo secretive but soo renowned and with some other people "feared", the way they help each other and how the brotherhood made a mark in history politically and religiously is very overwhelming. I think I need to go back to the cebu lodge.

Quote Originally Posted by jalson_ent View Post
    tnx for your reply Sir. I was a member of Kiwanis way back in college but the chapter was really not that active so I left the group. THe only group that I am into right now is my airsoft team and thats it. There is I think something different about being a Mason. The thought of being a member of something soo secretive but soo renowned and with some other people "feared", the way they help each other and how the brotherhood made a mark in history politically and religiously is very overwhelming. I think I need to go back to the cebu lodge.
    just email them sir naka email ko nila sa una katong ni balik nako sa cebu and they replied immediately.....

Freemasonry is a Society of Secrets

They have stated meetings posted in the newspaper
    They have activities posted on banners
    Last edited by NASYO; 11-14-2009 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NASYO View Post
    Freemasonry is a Society of Secrets

They have stated meetings posted in the newspaper
    They have activities posted on banners
    hahahaha mao siguro ning ingon nila na esoteric, hidden in plain sight

Quote Originally Posted by jfox View Post
    i'm a mason myself sir but not here in cebu. im in the makahambus lodge no. 315....but i'm not active anymore.

to be a mason is "ask one to be one".....but remember this is a secret society so that's all i can say...
    hello there, brother. i'm from Maktan Lodge 30.

bro, Masonry is not a secret society. at least, not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jalson_ent View Post
    If I want to become a Mason. Where do I start and what do I need to do? very interested Sir. and from those pictures that are posted on your cebu lodge website. It seems to me that I'm out of luck. I don't really know anybody from that group.
    there are four Lodges here in cebu. 3 in cebu city and 1 in cordova. each Lodge has a different scheduled stated meeting.

7.    Advertisement

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041