Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jjonez_800 View Post
    Bro unsa imong HP product bro? When did you acquire it and did you encounter any trouble with it since day 1?

Ako, I'm hoping they would replace my HP Pavilion w2228h Monitor, I still have to send this back to Accent Micro on Monday so they could send it to LAMCO, their distributor on Tuesday. It has a physical flaw, its not affecting the operational aspect of the device though. But its bothering me, because the supposedly glossy perfection of the monitor is not anymore entirely perfect due to the pretty visible internal(meaning it's behind the external thin film) physical defect on the screen. Initially, MSI and Accent Micro(where I bought the HP Slimline bundle from) told me that HP usually do not support these kinds of flaw(which I think is really ridiculous), and if it were true then it means that HP Products are substandard, because it comes with physical flaws.

Lesson learned, I should have been more careful about choosing HP, I never thought after sales support sucks. Though, I still have to find out what happens next week.

Anyone, please share you experience using HP especially the after sale product support.
    Using VISTA flatform, it works fine. Last time I tried downgrading my system to Windows XP there's a software problem. Driver from thier official website is not accurate.

My worst experience about HP products was my notebook. 3 days after I purchased and use it as temporary server, system suddenly crashed and keep on restarting. I'm very thankful that US is very strict about warranty. I returned the item to them and ask for full refund.

Ambot lang kong sa Pinas pa nahitabo to, basin ma high blood ka ug balik2x ug follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by PR0CESS0R View Post
    Using VISTA flatform, it works fine. Last time I tried downgrading my system to Windows XP there's a software problem. Driver from thier official website is not accurate.

My worst experience about HP products was my notebook. 3 days after I purchased and use it as temporary server, system suddenly crashed and keep on restarting. I'm very thankful that US is very strict about warranty. I returned the item to them and ask for full refund.

Ambot lang kong sa Pinas pa nahitabo to, basin ma high blood ka ug balik2x ug follow up.
    Forget about money back guarantee here in the Phils. Headache gyud bro. Ang status sa akong monitor karon is still "being worked on" , no further updates yet, the last time HP called me was on Wednesday. They told me that they will call the third party auth service provider and coordinate the issue with them. I don't expect to get a replacement or at least have the LCD repaired anymore, so as not to frustrate myself if I won't get a resolution. Although, if they really wouldn't bother fixing it, last nani nakong palit ug HP product, especially diri sa Philippines.

will be posting further updates about HP's Service...

So, HP called me back this afternoon and told me that they fixed my monitor. I won't get a replacement but at least they replaced the LCD panel. I hope there won't be any after repair damages on it. I still have to see it tomorrow after picking it up from the service center.

i bought our hp desktop from electroworld ayala... if magpa repair ka, u have to bring it to the hp service center which is in cabancalan, mandaue. if under warranty pa, no payment. but if after warranty na, basic checkup na tanaw2x lang 900 pesos dritsu.. basta mahal kau ilang prices.

i had a very bad experience pud sa ilang technician.

so i will never buy hp na jd na pc or laptop based on those experiences.

naa mi hp printer sauna, 6.5K, igo ra mu-print, mahal pa jud cartridge.. guba after almost 3 yrs.. dili mu-repair ang hp..
    last year nag-palit ko hp aio, 3.5K ra.. buhi pa man so far..

wala ko kasabot aning compaq cQ40 sa ako mama.. pwerte ka hinay.. grr.. mag-cge hang.. mbot lang, vista ultimate man unta.. ang ma-basa ra nga ram kay 959Mb.. bad..

but i like jud hp products.. nindot ilang mga dv nga laptop.. esp ilang mini laptops..gahi jud..

Thanks for your feedback guys. Just a quick update right here. So, I was so pleased with how HP offshore support(call center based in Malaysia)made a follow up on my issue. The person who handle my complaint and followed up on it was a Cebuano. They made me feel that my issue is being taken cared off. HP ended up repairing my LCD due to the reported problem. Hands down to that!

HOWEVER!!!, when I got my LCD back(which I also sent and got it at/from LAMCO in Cabancalan, Mandaue) the glossy frame is already full of hairline scratches which irritated me. I can only blame the 3rd party handlers of such device. I was also thinking that the device was never forwarded to HP Manila anyway, instead it could have just been forwarded to LAMCO's office in Manila and repaired it there own shop.

And not only that! My LCD stayed in their office for 4 days after it arrived from Manila because I did not have the time to get it right away. When I went there, I saw my LCD sitting on their desk which I wasn't really expecting. I was expecting to see the device in the box. I understand that they might have taken it out to test it for any possible further defects but they should have returned it after doing so. Apparently they've been using my LCD for 4 days. Optimum care is 0.

Anyway, charged to experience nalang to and lesson learned. If you'll purchase an HP device, make sure that its really on its perfect condition before leaving the store otherwise you'll end up dealing with their 3rd party service providers' stinky after sales support.

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12