Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+++ nosebleeding . . I hope someday we can visit another planets for summer getaway!!!!!!!!!

amazing...hehe.

Blog Entries
    If only human beings concentrate on developing NLS (near light speed travel)
    first we need to work on creating a material that is strong enough to survive pressure, lightweight and most of all, inexpensive.

Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241 View Post
    first we need to work on creating a material that is strong enough to survive pressure, lightweight and most of all, inexpensive.
    if pressure is concerned... and space travel is what we're all talking about, then there would be less to none friction since there's no wind involved in the first place...

and if friction is concerned, and there does exist wind, then streamlining the craft to the maximum would be a solution to that...

as simple as 1-2-3...

the problem is the technology... ^^
    Last edited by prukutung; 05-08-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eax View Post
    Sa pagkakaron impossible kaayo ang speed of light. Another alternative right now is deep freeze or hibernation. Second, is kanang i-bend nimo ang space between two-points(i.e. Event Horizon movie).
    Or another alternative is to make huge colony ships, with centrifugal gravity(so it is like a huge spinning wheel). With this, the original crew of the ship will not reach the other planet but the future generations will.

Blog Entries
    To the uninitiated, it's time to brush up your reading, not on college physics books nor astronomy books but to find novels and stories written by...

Charles Sheffield

Joe Haldeman

Robert Silverberg

and (my personal favorite) Frank Herbert's "Destination: Void Trilogy"

And of course... "ye old" Interstellar travel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason I suggest this, is so that we won't go around in circles trying to discuss or examine ideas which we initially think we are the first to think about, only to realize the have been thought up of many years before.

-RODION

amazing, wala niy picture murag Earth ni xa??

maybe it's impossible for us human being to stay their :mananum gyud to ug daghang mais adto ,tan-awon nato kung mutubo ba hahahah!!!!!!

nice... maayo untag makaadto ta didto nga mura lag ni labang ug dagat... hehehe..

gamiton nato ang power sa wormhole... suong ta sa agianan sa wati2x..hehehe..
    could black hole transmit to another time and dimension..i doubt it...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12