Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

cool down kid... hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by chijmes View Post
    mubah?? jobless cgro kai manga kwartahan nmn..no need to work.. wai dib dibay.. storya rmn ni ato..hahaha

Always thinking they are the best. typical carolinian.
    You know nothing about usjr.
    and please beh, you started it!

Quote Originally Posted by giodude View Post
    Always thinking they are the best. typical carolinian.
    You know nothing about usjr.
    and please beh, you started it!
    oh.. you got a point i dont know nothing about usjr but to pipol i do know hu graduated from there is not really acting like a professional..well infact she's being so immature claiming she's a bachelor holder and graduated in that skul, where it is a catholic school that she dont really have to fight back the person nga ka away nya coz she said its not what pipol from that skul do, pero she never really thinks nga she started everything and because wa nmn xai ika throw words to her enemy mao n.ana daun xa.. is that how usjr trained their students?? aw well.. sori for starting this arguments.. peace to you

ok ra sad sancarlos og UC

Quote Originally Posted by tiborshita View Post
    dli lng bsta2x ila hrm kay they have subject bya na accounting, ngilngig jud.

well naa man accounting subjects tanan...and sa USC daghan kaau ug AC subject makabuang...
    makalimot ka na hrm diay ka...mura na ug major. Even though minor and accounting, kailangan ghapon tun-an kay di jud basta2x...

@chijmes and giodude : please stop it. OT namu...

just remember, nobody is perfect

i second the motion with elaimakulai,,,OT na keu mo...its not all about the school,,but its up to the student to work or not...we have our own choice,,bisag asa pamo ibutang bisag sa pina ka pobre pa na skol kung maning kamot mo kay naa jud mo mahimo sa inyo life...so far sa inyo mga mouth murag wla mo mahimo ana....

new year na ui,,grabeh pud...

ú

Quote Originally Posted by elaimakulai View Post
    @chijmes and giodude : please stop it. OT namu...

just remember, nobody is perfect
    whats OT?

he just insulted my school. Just who the heck is he? i never do that to other schools.
    yeah, usc's hrm is good,nice,whatever. but it does not follow that he(chijmes) is also a good hrm doubt student. and i seriously doubt he is.

OT means off topic....

layo na keu mo,,sorry ha...pero its not good to argue in here...this must be a friendly forum not a war thing or what??

sinabtanay lang gud ta diri....ú

Quote Originally Posted by chijmes View Post
    oh.. you got a point i dont know nothing about usjr but to pipol i do know hu graduated from there is not really acting like a professional..well infact she's being so immature claiming she's a bachelor holder and graduated in that skul, where it is a catholic school that she dont really have to fight back the person nga ka away nya coz she said its not what pipol from that skul do, pero she never really thinks nga she started everything and because wa nmn xai ika throw words to her enemy mao n.ana daun xa.. is that how usjr trained their students?? aw well.. sori for starting this arguments.. peace to you
    i suppose she's already like that even before she studied in our school.

and please, everyone knows usjr is much more of a catholic school than your school.

peace! I am just provoked.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast