Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah53 View Post
    2 Cor 9:7
    "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."

How much you give for the Lord's Kingdom is not the question. Even if you give a huge amount of money to the Church, if your heart is against it, then it's still not worth it. And if you think that you will only be giving to greedy and corrupt leaders, then don't give at all. It will only be wasted and be used for personal matters and not for God's glory.

Then again, instead of debating which Religion is true, why can't we Christians unite and be one in Christ? He became the ultimate sacrifice by dying on the cross so that we can be saved. He has shown how much He loves us through His death and resurrection. And by the way, it doesn't matter whether one is a Catholic, Protestant, or Baptist. We are all under the one big religion called Christianity...

"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Mat 18:19-20

Also let us not judge each other's faith. There is only one Judge and that is God the Father because Only He knows the truth and what is in our hearts.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you
    will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

Lastly, I guess we can all agree on this verse:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Merry Christmas to all.
    sak2... ma0 ni akng point... dli lng maau pagka storya ang ako...hehehe...

praise God...

God bless you bro...

Quote Originally Posted by r5s3cryan View Post
    sorry ha ADD/MCGI should be taken out of that list....
    kami lang ata ang religion na HINDI TUMATANGGAP NG ABULOY SA HINDI PA NAMIN KAPANANAMPALATAYA....
    AMEN Bro!!! we can prouldy say that... unlike other religions out there... nag-cge ug hingi bsag dli nla ka-member, sa colon, sa carbon, sa bus, y patawad... and biblically speaking, their acts are not biblical at all (III john 7)

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    hahaha...it still is MONEY! be it coming from within your group or from other group...bwahahaha! you must have been trulilily convinced by your pastors hahaha

Any religion that does not draw MONEY from its members will not, will never survive!

Do you have the TONGUE?
    Then you can make lots of MONEY!

...there are a lot of moneyed, gullible people around!
    they are just waiting to be duped in the name of Religion.

Tingalig usa pud unya ka sa moingon...ahhh, si pastor? gitagaan man na siya ug auto ni Lord. hahaha
    mao nga kamo lakaw or jeepney lang kay wala mo tagai ug auto ni Lord.
    kay ngano d.i bro? sa imung religion, wala d.i abuloy? i doubt that... and this? "Tingalig usa pud unya ka sa moingon...ahhh, si pastor? gitagaan man na siya ug auto ni Lord. hahaha
    mao nga kamo lakaw or jeepney lang kay wala mo tagai ug auto ni Lord." basin imung pastor na bro... Money is a vital part sa isa ka religion, unsa man d.i gamiton nla sa pag-propagate sa true gospel? papel?wahahaha... sa true church sa bible, naa man jud abuloy bro... ang pait kay kanang pugson jud ang member nga mu-abuloy bsag way kwarta, sa amo.a, totally dli ingn ana, i can prove that... try to visit para ma-prove nimo.. naa pud ubang religion nga bsag d ka-member, pangayoan, mao nay sayop, dakong sayop

when Jesus was doing His ways, was He accepting OFFERINGS before/during/after His preachings?

Pila ka porsyento iya gipangayo bro?

Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw_0219 View Post
    kay ngano d.i bro? sa imung religion, wala d.i abuloy? i doubt that... and this? "Tingalig usa pud unya ka sa moingon...ahhh, si pastor? gitagaan man na siya ug auto ni Lord. hahaha
    mao nga kamo lakaw or jeepney lang kay wala mo tagai ug auto ni Lord." basin imung pastor na bro... Money is a vital part sa isa ka religion, unsa man d.i gamiton nla sa pag-propagate sa true gospel? papel?wahahaha... sa true church sa bible, naa man jud abuloy bro... ang pait kay kanang pugson jud ang member nga mu-abuloy bsag way kwarta, sa amo.a, totally dli ingn ana, i can prove that... try to visit para ma-prove nimo.. naa pud ubang religion nga bsag d ka-member, pangayoan, mao nay sayop, dakong sayop
    hahaha...that makes all our Religion, collectively, a one huge MONEY making business. Without paying taxes to governments. Money offerings managed and controlled not by God but by individuals.

Care to show us your groups Financial Report last year? or do you have one?

Nailad pud diay ka sa inyo leader bro. Ang inyo leader ang nisulti nga money for our groups survival?
    Yeah, Money is needed in order for Religion to survive...so God has nothing to do with a Religions survival.
    Money makes wonders...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    hahaha...that makes all our Religion, collectively, a one huge MONEY making business. Without paying taxes to governments. Money offerings managed and controlled not by God but by individuals.

Care to show us your groups Financial Report last year? or do you have one?

Nailad pud diay ka sa inyo leader bro. Ang inyo leader ang nisulti nga money for our groups survival?
    Yeah, Money is needed in order for Religion to survive...so God has nothing to do with a Religions survival.
    Money makes wonders...hehehe
    words of an ignorant.... i see no reason to debate with you, kay nana man ky imung perception... but i can proudly say nga among religion ra ang nag-cge ug bayad ug tax. Wish u could attend our gatherings so that i can show to you face to face sa among financial report monthly

does paying taxes make your religion a sure-fire way to God?

.. ppfffttt. here you go again with blasting other people's religion.

TOPIC CLOSED.

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234