Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking CHRISTMAS GOODIES: bars, cakes, loaf cakes, SUGAR FREE goodies and many more.....

hi everyone!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! the season of giving is fast approaching and i would like to present to you a variety of choices for you christmas gift giving...

THE CHOCOLATE LEAF PATISSERIE presents to you a variety of cakes and pastries to choose from.. i make sure that they are all packed properly, presentable and ready to be given away. i can also cater to your christmas party needs in case you need any dessert. please check out my multiply site thechocolateleaf.multiply.com for more information or call me at 3461501 or 3443679. i would really be glad to help in any way..

BELOW ARE THE ITEMS THAT I CAN OFFER YOU THIS CHRISTMAS:
    BARS: these mini delights are perfect for Christmas give-aways as all our bars are packaged in special Christmas boxes.. Just tag it and it’s ready to go! Want to order desserts for your Christmas party? opt for our classic chocolate leaf box, and get P10 off (for 25pc-box only) !!!

Blondie-licious: Bite into a familiar and ever-welcomed flavor. it's your favorite chocolate chip cookie in a bar!
    Peanut butter passion: Chocolate chunks are embedded into the peanut butter dough to create the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate, a taste that will bring you oohs and aahs.
    Coco-Loco decadence: rich brownies topped with a tropical coconut flavor that will surely make you loco loco!!!
    Revel Bars: back by popular demand! Our best selling oatmeal base with oozing chocolate fudge. Sure to melt in your mouth with every bite.
    Choc-Oatmeal: It’s our classic oatmeal bar inside out.. Chocolate oatmeal base embedded with white chocolate chunks. Partake in the ever enticing flavors of chocolate and oatmeal.
    Merry Medley: confused?? Go ahead and try all 5 flavors of our bar cookies. **available only for bulk orders**

COOKIES: Good things come in small packages… you'll find our cookies packaged as nothing but good this yuletide season.. VERY VERY affordable for corporate give-away’s or gifts for family and friends.. 10pcs for small totes and 20pcs for big totes..

Choco-lot-a chip: chewy delicacies embedded with chocolate chips..a favorite among the young and young at heart! P80/small tote, P135/big tote
    chocolate on chocolate: crisp dark chocolate cookies made even more chocolaty with dark chocolate chips P100/small tote, P190/big tote
    Oatmeal raisin: crisp oatmeal cookies with raisins spiced up with cinnamon. P70/small tote, P120/big tote

QUICK BREADS (loaf): all our loaf cakes are 9 by 5 inches in size. Packaged in a special Christmas box.
    Chocolate banana: delicious banana bread enhanced with chocolate-y goodness and to even make it better, we’re serving it with a mound of chocolate chips on top.
    Apple pumpkin streusel: try this healthy breakfast treat of hi-fiber whole wheat flour, apples and vitamin A enriched pumpkin, ensuring you with nothing but a distinctive flavor with every bite.
    Sugar Free Whole-wheat banana loaf: The wholesome goodness of banana with fibrous whole-wheat flour, topped with walnuts… what’s more?? Cut back on the calories coz it’s sugar free! Perfect for diabetics..

OTHERS: Looking for something else?? Try these other products…

Apple crumble pie: Sliced apples doused with a sugary butter syrup are mounded in a prepared pie shell, covered with a streusel topping. P400
    Chocolate cupcakes galore: an assortment of creamy peanut butter, rocky road and chocolate on chocolate cupcakes all in one box!!! You’ll see once you’ve tasted..**available only for bulk orders**
    Brazo de Mercedes: Go Filipino!! a rolled meringue cake that is generously filled with custard and dusted on top with confectioner's sugar.
    Baked Empanadas: Don’t have a sweet tooth?? Try our pork empanadas. Presenting a family favorite from my mother’s old recipe minus the extra oil… P110/box of 6, for bulk orders (30pcs up without box), P17 each
    Carrot cake: double layer moist carrot cake with pineapple and spice, frosted wiht a buttery cream cheese icing
    Sugar Free Carrot cake: Love cakes but hate sugar?? Try our double layer moist carrot cake with coconut, toasted walnuts and spice, frosted with our very own sugar free cream cheese icing. Perfect option for diabetics.

Check out THECHOCOLATELEAF.MULTIPLY.COM for prices, pictures and more information

wow!yummy!.yummy!.yummy!
    up.up.up

upsies! c",)

post some pic

Quote Originally Posted by clips View Post
    post some pic
    hi clips! you can visit my multiply page thechocolateleaf.multiply.com for pics.. i have there the prices too.. sori im new to this.. or if anyone can teach me how, id be soo glad! hehehe!

hi che...what's your cut-off sa orders for christmas? i will be trying out your other goodies but of course sure na ang revel bars coz lami gyud!

guys, you should try her bars especially ang revel bars...di jud mo magmahay...yummy jud!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnnette View Post
    hi che...what's your cut-off sa orders for christmas? i will be trying out your other goodies but of course sure na ang revel bars coz lami gyud!

guys, you should try her bars especially ang revel bars...di jud mo magmahay...yummy jud!
    hi ms. kitt! i dont have a cut off for orders.. order away.. i'll be glad to cater to all your needs..

ya... daghan btaw lami-an sa revel bars.. order na mo guys! it's our best seller..

happy holidays everyone!

guys, we will be having a christmas break on december25.. so please book your orders ahead as we will be "closed" on this special day.. thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast