Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

mao gyud nice unta to naay karma kaso lang ang nahitabo sauna daghan nag lalis tungod dunay uban tao mo butang og negative karma nga walay rason...

I think the moderators are doing some "Fine Tuning" for the version for the karma points here.

maynta na.ay karma points

i'm just hoping sad nga mabalik ang karma points, that was very useful for us buyers & sellers to determine the reputation of the person we're dealing with... and good suggestions sad uban nga mag butang lang unta ug moderators bsan 5persons lang nga mag determine sa karma ug reasonable ba ang gipangbutang sa mga members.

Quote Originally Posted by GELAI_MAGZ View Post
    i'm just hoping sad nga mabalik ang karma points, that was very useful for us buyers & sellers to determine the reputation of the person we're dealing with... and good suggestions sad uban nga mag butang lang unta ug moderators bsan 5persons lang nga mag determine sa karma ug reasonable ba ang gipangbutang sa mga members.
    Yes. Very good suggestion for the karma points here. Hope the karma points would be returned but updated version of it.

is it similar to ebay's ratings? i think it's good to have some kind of rating for the sellers.

i guess thats a good question so far.thanks

newbie here whats karma points??

9.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345