Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ibog

Default Re: Ibog

ngita nalang lain tol! naa pa daghan hubag sa atong palibot hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by duper
    i had this girl's number coz shes the contact person when i met her she is very pretty . love at first sight- lightning bolt strikes anywhere!
    i asked her if i can keep her number, she agreed. then i texted her about sweet nothings, she replied with sweet nothings too. t'was fun!
    then i found out she is engaged with her bf who is in abroad. i like her very much and like to take this opportunity. :mrgreen:

Help! should i go for it or find someone else who is not already taken? Â* Â*remember they are still engaged.

Thanks!
    been there! mora ko ug ang girl. you know mingaw jud baya if ur not with ur hubby. flattering sad if u know somebody still likes u even if he knows ur with someone. ang girl man gud is very vulnerable kung kinsa naa adto rapud ka... i mean for me ha kay i dont flirt man. at first i thought its plain fun. text2 lang but na fall baya jud ko. sad for me ...because is take all the blames . i realize man sad nga i cnt let go of my present. so though sakit i dont know if its also luv... i tried to let go... it helps also if ang guy also tried to let go...

at least will give u enough reason to also stop.

Quote Originally Posted by head567
    oist nako problem... naa ko naibgan pero di ko kabalo mo express sa akong gibati... beh unsaon man ni beh?
    tawaga nalng sa phone bro or dba e.adto xa og special nga place kanang kamu ra duha then igni imu gbati para niya.... or dba in kudkuran's way...

Quote Originally Posted by ram_hot
    Quote Originally Posted by head567
    oist nako problem... naa ko naibgan pero di ko kabalo mo express sa akong gibati... beh unsaon man ni beh?
    tawaga nalng sa phone bro or dba e.adto xa og special nga place kanang kamu ra duha then igni imu gbati para niya.... or dba in kudkuran's way...
    unsay kudkuran ways??

don't sing 25 minutes...

till now we are still exchanging text messages

i agree with you guys pro one's you feel that you really love the person, won't you do anything for that person to know you love her? i mean you know..... i actually had an experience and i don't like what i feel when im in that situation in which i didnt fight for my feelings.... i think you know waht i mean people...

please dont get me wrong guys but who knows that person is the one for us eventhough shes already engaged...

do what you think is right for you ibog... although consider their advices also that trust is important in a relationship...

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12