Thread: Uncle Henry's

Default Uncle Henry's

Unsay pagkaon dha sa Uncle Henry's sa BTC? Lami na dha? Mahal?

Default Re: Uncle Henry's

continental sya, may pagka-mahal

they don't serve rice, just bread before i-serve ang main dish (of course lutoon pa gud)nya some kind of tuyo & suka nga imong tun-loan sa imong rice

then main dish, salad, wine dayon

price kay depende sa imong orderon

1st time didto ko with a friend, we ordered the cheapest main dish (no salad, no wine) and shared it with 2 drinks, mga almost 500, the bread is free

food kay lami jud :>

mahal2x jud bay ! 3 of us mi didto. Spent almost 2k. Wa jud mi mabusog. Nothing special.

actually, it's balsamic vinegar and olive oil. used as dip for your bred.

an ideal place for formal dinners and dates.

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST MEAL I"VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE!!!

and I'm not exagerrating....

3 mi kabuok.. Ni order mi ug 2 ka appetizer , 3 main course .. tried their fried nga cheese thing, squid, fish, Steak, couscous(morocan dish)..

pura gaba lang... all the things we ordered did not taste good at all..

Don't get me wrong.. nindot ilang service, well trained staff, nice ambiance... but the food... the food.. wa gyud mi malipay sa among gi kaon.

Anyway, my opinion has nothing to do with the price (although we paid mga 2k for the food) ,, regardless if it was mahal or not.. it still did not taste good.

Maybe you can say nga wala lang ko maanad sa ilang way of cooking. Pero 3 mi ka ppl and all 3 of us won't ever go back there... even if bayran pa mi to eat there... again I am not exagerrating..

I'm sorry UH.. but I really dislike the food. Even the Steak (my favorite food) didnt taste right... Ive eaten in steak houses in fine dining places sa U.S. ..and even in places like Outback steakhouse, denny's... lahi ra gyud...

If anyone wants to say otherwise.... let them order couscous... then let's talk... that was the nail in the coffin for me... pura gaba (murag lamao) i don't think my dog will even eat it. Weird sad ang smell..

6.    Advertisement