Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by rishee View Post
    maam, if you were in her shoes, you'd be hurt too. trust me, you will.
    just stay out of it.
    Don't count on the guy to settle things with her GF.
    Try to leave them alone, and if the guy chases after you. Explain to him that as a girl, it would really hurt to have your boyfriend "communicating" (I quote this because I'm sure you know what I mean)
    with another girl.. especially sa OLDER BROTHER type.

C'mon now.. we're not that much of a dummy.
    Just let them be... find a new OLDER BRO, one that's not taken.

I feel for the GF because as you know, guys can't realy be trusted with intimate friends..
    or let me retract that.. TAKEN people can't really keep it in their pants to save their lives..

In the long run it might hurt you because you might FILL IN THE HOLE. ya know..
    you might fall in love with the dude, and it might make matters worse..

or WORST... you might break them up.. tsk tsk tsk.. why break up happy people?
    Not unless you intend to.. right?
    well said sister! staying away doesn't mean u won't be friends anymore. if ur a real friend, ul do what is best for ur friend. and in this case it is to LEAVE THEM ALONE.

don't be a bridge or go in between their issues. kay wla man ka labot sa ilang panag uyab. let them fix their probs para wala samok. and di pud ikaw ang mahimung hinungdan na mabungkag ang maayong panagkuyog. normal ra na sa manag uyab nga magbuwag buwag but mag uli ra pud. don't rob them of the opportunity to let them figure out their relationship kay nagpatunga ka or nag bridge bridge.

u know sometimes, the bridge is the owner.....

ana jud na ang gf kung wala selfconfidence. ma insecure sa inyo ka close tungod sad cguro na kung cla mag kuyog wala kayo cla serious talks like youand you friend does.

Quote Originally Posted by tambol111 View Post
    ana jud na ang gf kung wala selfconfidence. ma insecure sa inyo ka close tungod sad cguro na kung cla mag kuyog wala kayo cla serious talks like youand you friend does.

hmmm...bitaw sad sah..naa kay point...busy mansad gud sila pareho den layo pajud...

Quote Originally Posted by emnace09 View Post
    nganu gud tawn mgbntay manku??
    maau nuon nga nsolve na aron atoa npud ang dpat isolve.hehe..lolx=p
    aguy.. saman ni.. fifth wheel? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ainzzy View Post
    i have this guy friend and we keep in touch often since we dont see each other at all..
    the problem is with his girlfriend...she hates it when my friend and i communicate...my friend told me they quarrel over me..it's totally funny coz i treat my friend like an older brother..
    how will i explain to her that im not a threat to their relationship?? plss help... tanx...
    saun ra na sya....ayaw nlng og communicate sa imung frend...samoksamok lng ka nila.....

bitaw oi. stay away from him...bsan pa cya mo-una ug txt nimo. bsan pa treatment nimo sa guy imong older brother nya ang tanaw sa gf is lain na...threat na diay ka niya.

so do the ultimate sacrifice nalang.

7.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234