Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

@Motownkid: thnx sa info..

na pay mga voluteer hosp from kazki.
    st anthony mother and child, mandaue destrict hospital, minglanilla destrict hospital, lapu-lapu destrict hospital, bogo destrict hospital nd taisay destrict hospital are the hospitals that accept nurse volunteers...as far as i know...

thanks sa info!

ask lng ko... kamo nga nagwait og local employment bah, pasar na mo CGFNS or NCLEX & IELTS? if not, take sa mo oi while nagwait mo naay job opening pra dli masayang. rather than magtambay mo.

advice lng na nko... wla pa mn ko ana sd nga exams kay i worked immediately after i graduated. karon, i gave up my job nah!

Blog Entries
    f u want more time to study then you review first while fresh pa ang imong memory after sa local board, and then apply after na or while waiting for the results for experience sake.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz_sticker View Post
    wat r the hospitals dat accepts volunteer?? st vincente and sotto accepts. wat else??
    cebu city medical center, previous cebu community, perpetual help etc...

Unhappy Describe the new breed of RN's these days!

i have read an article over Termination of Nurses in UAE that was passed on and linked by one istoryan to a certain thread as well.

With this, it gave me an idea to start a new one as to how people wud like to describe the new breeds of RN's these days in terms of skills, intellect and character.

foul languages are not encourage. lets keep it in a professional manner, ok?
    Last edited by vienzel; 08-22-2008 at 12:21 AM.

i will start, i have just noticed it way before pa but it became more pronounced during my vacation regarding these new nurses...it seemed to me they have this trait so call "feeling greatness within themselves?". i dont know, i might be wrong...maybe because they were thinking that "nurses in abroad sells like HOT PANCAKES!"

my cousin is a recruiter, and i can hear most of the time during conversation or read emails from applicants saying this...is the employer located in a big city? how many bed capacity is the hospital? i wud understand if an applicant has his standards but i was also thinking, why not assess one's capabilities FIRST before asking these questions. like how capable am i to handle hospitals like this? since our country does not offer same opportunities for learning and practice...y have this kind of character na mura ang nurse na hinuon nag-asta kung kinsa rather than the employer?

gets ninyo? i was there during the vacation, my nurse cousin from australia got sick and i brought her to the ER...i see this whole pic gyud! i was astounded by it gyud!!!
    Last edited by vienzel; 08-22-2008 at 12:23 AM.

"feeling greatness within themselves"..hmmm.... labi na in the presence of other non-nursing graduates or filipinos..nadala ang batasan pagka-istudyante...normal ra man tingali na sa mga newbies ug walay experience...

incompetent

i swore off of "new" nurses since 2002 during an unfortunate event.
    sakto jud ng "feelers" kaayo.

hehehe. ako ra man gud non-med sa amo family.

i find new breeds conceited and know it all..morag sila ray anak sa ginoo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast