Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: have you ever cheated your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by ongkal View Post
    I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.
    The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my rx8 , that I noticed that the bottom of my car seemed to be leaking coolant out of the rotor housing (maybe from the coolant jackets?). Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
    the "I think my g/f is cheating on me" story. kadaghan na ba version ani oi. suna motorcycle akong nabasahan, karon rx8 na pod? sa mailad lang

NOPE.. never

I tried it already.. And I did it for both reasons: PURPOSE AND UNINTENTIONALLY... Purpose in a sense that I did it just to make revenge... Unintentionally in a sense that, I never thought that I will be falling in love to the guy, w/c happens to be my XBF.

I tried it not once, nor twice.. Still for both reasons.. Because I have a Trust Issue w/ my BF even until now. So, mao nana

never jud., dli jud nko ma buhat .

Blog Entries

pirmi man masakpan! hahaha ..

I think I have been cheated by my girlfriend for 6 months. Because she started misbehavior with me. I can realize the whole thing. She even didn't pick up phone calls, don't reply my whatsapp messages, even don't talk to me like before. I think she is busy with someone. I started reading online articles to catch her telegram cheating. Let see how does this one help me. But I appreciate your suggestions.

7.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213