Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: roll-up door manufacturer here..

Quote Originally Posted by gjindustries View Post
    good day

my company, G.J. industries, are manufacturers of roll-up doors. we can do roll-up doors in any sizes. we are based in cebu but we can install anywhere in the philippines. our doors are fabricated from metal sheets and formed to specifications.

should anyone require our services, you may contact me at (032) 3440686 or 09209445677.

we also do steel and stainless steel fabrications.

thank you.
    andrew lim
    G.J. industries

Can you give me your quotation for a manual roll up door (214cm wide, 100cm height)? Fabrication only. I will be the one to install it. Thank you. (My email address is vic_abellon@yahoo.com. Can you also give me your business address/location?)

Thank you.
    Vic

up ko ani..nid pod nko roll up door.

naa ko amigo mo tira of rollup door kindly visit this page A-JM SHUTTER – Roll Up Door pangitaa iyang contact number og palihog contact niya or email ajm_rollupdoor@yahoo.com. salamat

Quote Originally Posted by rayfloyd_170 View Post
    HELP.......................................
    Im looking for cheap roll-up door preferrably in cebu city area... or negros...

dimension:

2.8m Height x 2.4m Width (G.I. shhet or aluminum) basta barato

(6 units)

pls forward quotation to me. or send to my email: annemichellec@yahoo.com or fax to 032 2332807.

Hi Sir,

Naa mi kaila ana mo tira og Roll Up door si A-JM Roll up door and services. Located sa Lagtang Talisay City Cebu. Barato ra og quality. Visit sa ilang website click here A-JM SHUTTER – Roll Up Door or text and call 032-239-2414 / 511-0225/ 09778063090 / 09338108543 or email: ajm_rollupdoor@yahoo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by rayfloyd_170 View Post
    HELP.......................................
    Im looking for cheap roll-up door preferrably in cebu city area... or negros...

dimension:

2.8m Height x 2.4m Width (G.I. shhet or aluminum) basta barato

(6 units)

pls forward quotation to me. or send to my email: annemichellec@yahoo.com or fax to 032 2332807.
    Just visit this site A-JM SHUTTER – Roll Up Door

When searching for the cheapest roll-up door for a commercial building, it's essential to balance affordability with quality. The most cost-effective options often come from manufacturers who provide both doors and installation services, helping to reduce overall expenses. By choosing a supplier that bundles doors and installation, you can benefit from discounted rates and ensure a smooth installation process. This approach not only saves money but also guarantees that the roll-up door is installed correctly, meeting all necessary standards and improving the door's longevity and performance.

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12